Status
Not open for further replies.
Still here. Might not be busy tonight so may have a chance to look over the save and get a write up sorted.

Are we still getting a update tonight borne?
Yeah will be but later on, I need to plan my sociology assignment, before I do anything else tonight...

Also the news reporter idea sounds good to me and if anyone on the waiting list or not would like to do get involved it seems like a good idea, especially actual interviews via PM or steam sounds great to me... give us a bit more to talk about in our chairman releases.

Barack Obama, the new chairman of Sunderland is available for interview via pm.

So is Chris Kamara, Hull City Chairman. Unbelievable Jeff!

yeah believe me when I say I feel your pain arsenal done me for 1500 last night
It's always the 1/2 teams that let you down, I need to learn haha. Good job I can control my self

I'll also try and prepare something for a few chairmen tomorrow interview wise, could someone link me to the page where the save download is and I'll do some research and pick things out

I can take questions for reports via email, but I will be away this weekend, so I'll get back to you on Monday when I can.

It's always the 1/2 teams that let you down, I need to learn haha. Good job I can control my self

I'll also try and prepare something for a few chairmen tomorrow interview wise, could someone link me to the page where the save download is and I'll do some research and pick things out
I'll will be doing the update tomorrow now... so you might as well wait until then....

I would be available to do a little bit of Reporter work if need be, not sure i can study the game like Leeds can but i can certainly have a quick look and i have a vivid imagination so could easily make stuff up lol oh and most of you guys know me from last years!!

Only thing i would say, is i would prefer to do interviews "live" through steam chat. So i could just interview guys who are available.

Only if it is needed. Perhaps if Leeds needs a sidekick, i could be that dude!!

Anyway, keep it up!! Need some more goss though, feel like you boys are holding back ;) lets see you get the claws out!!

Well, if anyone wants to interview me, I'm available now through Email, PM or Steam Chat! If you want to know my name on there, ask me. :)

7 points from Spurs away, Newcastle away and Everton at home. Go Hull!

When one of you load up the game, could you tell me how Hull did in the away game vs Dnipro? I'm without my computer till tomorrow :(

Status
Not open for further replies.