bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Birch Frustration Grows

New Swans Chairman Sam Birch is said to be sick of waiting around having agreed in principal a number of deals.

''I'm growing tired of waiting for other Chairman to confirm deals we have agreed in private. I hope things can be sorted swiftly so everyone can move on and sort out squads before the start of the season.''

No Point in getting Frustrated with Deals not being Confirmed as You cant expect every Chairman to be available all the Time....Btw the Deal between us is already Confirmed isnt it?

Fulham looking for new players.

Walker and Clough have decided it might be a good idea to announce the positions they are looking to improve to allow fellow Chairmen to contact them if they have suitable players.

"We are looking for a Striker as the most important position to improve, however we are also looking for a Goalkeeper to provide competion for Mark, a Right Back, and Wingers both left and Right. We will spend big if it is needed for the right players, we welcome other Chairmen to contact us if they have players who fit any of the positions we need."

View attachment 303606

Two more in at Fulham
View attachment 303607View attachment 303608

Fulham announce the signings of two new players both coming in from Man City. The first of these is Kolarov, this is a Loan deal for the whole season with Fulham paying 100% of his wages. The deal also involves a £3m clause for the end of the season
The second is that of commanding 6ft 8 goalkeeper Costel Pantimilon in a deal costing Fulham just £1m

"We are delighted to be welcoming two brilliant players to the club, Georgi Kinkladze got in touch with us about a few players who fit the of the positions we wanted to improve. The deals were attractive to us and so the players arrive. We are still looking for a few more players still mainly a striker and I continue to welcome Chairmen offering me players."

Villa Raid Spurs for Midfield Duo

View attachment 303616

Villa have confirmed the signing of their own dynamic duo from Spurs in the form of Tom Huddlestone and Jermaine Jenas for a reported 7 million pounds. These are the first two signings in the Lochrie era at Villa and reports state it will not be the last for the summer. These signings will come in and help too provide some experience too a midfield that is full of quality young players, yet both players are still at an age where they are capable of playing at this stage for several more years.
Asked if with these signings does this mean that players will be sold in this transfer window Mr Lochrie revealed that there were two deals involving Villa players going out waiting for confirmation and that although Villa would like too keep all of their talented youth if offers came in that were unrefusable then they would sit down and thrash out a deal.

Ruiz in Red
View attachment 303630
Manchester United have today confirmed that Costa Rica international, Bryan Ruiz, has joined the club on £100,000 per week wages from Fulham, with Ashley Young joining the london club in exchange. Sir Alex Ferguson has said that Ruiz has great skill and technique and that he can improve the club. He wished well to Ashley Young and said that he hopes the winger can help the Cottagers qualify for European Football.
The club have also confirmed the signing of Danish goalkeeper Thomas Sorensen for £1.6m, though the veteran has said he doesn't believe that he'll be the first choice he has said he's looking forward to the expeirence with one of the world's biggest clubs. Ferguson has said that he feels that he can bring his experience to the table.
View attachment 303648

Last edited:
View attachment 303635

Ruiz Finally Gets His Wish
View attachment 303636View attachment 303638View attachment 303639

After trying to get a deal involving want away Ruiz for a while, Fulham have finally announced that he will be leaving the club in the direction of Man Utd, the deal involves English winger Ashley Young coming in the opposite direction.

"Ruiz wanted out as soon as I took over the club, and since then I have been working with both him and Nigel to get a deal that will benefit us all. I thought I had that deal many times but other teams pulled out, when this one came along it was perfect. Young is a fantastic player who I have always admired so I am delighted to be able to bring him to the club."

New Signings announced at Tyneside

View attachment 303663

Newcastle United Confirm 3 New Signings

After a Successful Medical today at the Club, Newcastle United Football Club can Now Confirm that 2 Liverpool Players have Joined the Club along with Striker Danny Graham from Swansea.
Pepe Reina along with Young Italian Striker Fabio Borini join the Club
while Goalkeeper Tim Krul and Youngster Adam Campbell move to Liverpool
Also Danny Simpson leaves Tyneside after the Recent arrival of Defender Mathieu Debuchy from LOSC Lille joining Swasea in a Deal involving Danny Graham moving the Other Way for a Reported 5m

The Deal for Tim Krul was a Complicated Swap with Pepe Reina. Newcastle Receive 10m + Pepe Reina + 70k per week wages until the End of his Previous Contract with Liverpool.
Adam Campbell leaves for 1m + Fabio Borini on a Season Long Loan Deal with Liverpool paying 75% of his Wages.
Danny Simpson leaves for Swansea while Striker Danny Graham join Newcastle
Danny Graham = Danny Simpson + 5m

View attachment 303663

Newcastle United Confirm 3 New Signings

After a Successful Medical today at the Club, Newcastle United Football Club can Now Confirm that 2 Liverpool Players have Joined the Club along with Striker Danny Graham from Swansea.
Pepe Reina along with Young Italian Striker Fabio Borini join the Club
while Goalkeeper Tim Krul and Youngster Adam Campbell move to Liverpool
Also Danny Simpson leaves Tyneside after the Recent arrival of Defender Mathieu Debuchy from LOSC Lille joining Swasea in a Deal involving Danny Graham moving the Other Way for a Reported 5m

The Deal for Tim Krul was a Complicated Swap with Pepe Reina. Newcastle Receive 10m + Pepe Reina + 70k per week wages until the End of his Previous Contract with Liverpool.
Adam Campbell leaves for 1m + Fabio Borini on a Season Long Loan Deal with Liverpool paying 75% of his Wages.
Danny Simpson leaves for Swansea while Striker Danny Graham join Newcastle
Danny Graham = Danny Simpson + 5m

You got £10m as well as Pepe Reina and his wages?! Great deal for you! :O

Wigan Athletic are pleased to annouce that a deal has been agreed to bring John Arne Riise to the club. As part of the deal, Jean Beausejour will be moving in the opposite direction. Fulham will also receive a fee of £3 million as part of the deal.

Chairman Ryan Kimbrell had this to say about the deal, "I am very happy that a player of his caliber has agreed to join the club. John has plenty of experience, not only in the Premier League, but also at the highest level in European Competition. We only had one senior left back at the club prior to this deal, so this will improve our squad dramatically."

You got £10m as well as Pepe Reina and his wages?! Great deal for you! :O
ya certainly it was an Awesome Deal for us considering his contract with Liverpool expires in 2016, so i get 70k per week for 4 years

Another loan move for Kelly

View attachment 303689View attachment 303690
Norwich owner Mark Kelly has confirmed another loan signing, sure to improve the midfield of The Canaries, Arsenal and Czech Republic international Tomas Rosicky.

"Tomas would be a welcome addition to any of this leagues teams, and we are very lucky to have acquired his services until the end of this season. Tomas continues our line of transfers this season, as Arsenalwill very kindly pay his wages for the season."

"This means that we so far have not increased our wage budget at all this transfer window, and we have submitted bids for five other players, none of which currently ply their trade in this league."

Will we see Kelly's wheeling-dealing transfer business continue? Kelly has admitted that he will be buying younger players, but promises they will slot into the first team straight away.

303326d1319804821-bornexplorer88s-chairman-game-story-650.png

Tobey James has again put his hand in his pocket and bankrolled another signing for his new side. Everton have swooped for young Austrian Andi Weimann from Aston Villa, the young starlet has cost the Toffee's £4.5 Million and includes Apostolos Velios going the other way. David Moyes will be pleased with the deal as it now see's his side with a healthy attacking vibe. Weimann will join Victor Anichebe, Nikica Jelavic and Kevin Mirallas in a now potent strike force.

Tobey James has said to be extremely pleased with the deal and he and Moyes seem to have a healthy relationship. Andi Weimann joins Anderson as this years signings and it is unknown whether the club will look to sign anyone else. They may look to a few loans but will need to be informed if anyone is available.

Transfers in.

Anderson - £5,000,000
Weiman - £4,500,000

Transfers Out

Apostolos Velios - P/ex

10526111_international-football-players-andreas-weimann-the-.jpg

Andi Weimann joins Anderson as a new recruit at Goodison this year

Just in case anyone wants to slow down on there transfers... these are the upto date Club Balances after all Chairman to Chairman Transfers (to date)

[TABLE="width: 352"]
[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Current Club Balance(after Trans)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]£112,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[TD]£18,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£58,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]-£11,750,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fulham[/TD]
[TD]£24,560,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]£4,440,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man C[/TD]
[TD]£146,340,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man U[/TD]
[TD]£41,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[TD]£43,016,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[TD]£3,800,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QPR[/TD]
[TD]£4,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Reading[/TD]
[TD]£16,190,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]£38,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke[/TD]
[TD]£3,400,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]£18,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea[/TD]
[TD]£21,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham[/TD]
[TD]£89,044,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]WBA[/TD]
[TD]£10,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[TD]-£6,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wigan[/TD]
[TD]£5,890,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

Just in case anyone wants to slow down on there transfers... these are the upto date Club Balances after all Chairman to Chairman Transfers (to date)

[TABLE="width: 352"]
[TR]
[TD]Name[/TD]
[TD]Current Club Balance(after Trans)[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Arsenal[/TD]
[TD]£112,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Aston Villa[/TD]
[TD]£18,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Chelsea[/TD]
[TD]£58,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Everton[/TD]
[TD]-£11,750,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Fulham[/TD]
[TD]£24,560,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Liverpool[/TD]
[TD]£4,440,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man C[/TD]
[TD]£146,340,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Man U[/TD]
[TD]£41,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Newcastle[/TD]
[TD]£43,016,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Norwich[/TD]
[TD]£3,800,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QPR[/TD]
[TD]£4,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Reading[/TD]
[TD]£16,190,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Southampton[/TD]
[TD]£38,500,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Stoke[/TD]
[TD]£3,400,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Sunderland[/TD]
[TD]£18,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Swansea[/TD]
[TD]£21,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Tottenham[/TD]
[TD]£89,044,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]WBA[/TD]
[TD]£10,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]West Ham[/TD]
[TD]-£6,000,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Wigan[/TD]
[TD]£5,890,000[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

What do we do if a club goes massively into debt? Does the chairmen have to leave and take over one of the promoted clubs?

Hang on... How am I at 3.8m? The first balance said I had -10m, then I spent roughly 1million on sacking hughton, before selling someone for 2.5m, so is that not -11 million ?? Not that I'm complaining :D

Back