bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

What do we do if a club goes massively into debt? Does the chairmen have to leave and take over one of the promoted clubs?

You stick at your club but if you enter into administration then you will lose most of your key players at there value to potentially other epl clubs, as I will be auctioning your highest wage players off and also your highest valued players

and then if you are relegated you can take on a newly promoted team if you want to or you leave the thread it's upto yourself

Hang on... How am I at 3.8m? The first balance said I had -10m, then I spent roughly 1million on sacking hughton, before selling someone for 2.5m, so is that not -11 million ?? Not that I'm complaining :D

I am currently doing all transfers in the pre-game editor, so that i can do loans properly to start with... and the club finances are then more accurate... as in the game when change when the balance is set at 0... i assume that you must huge outgoing at the start of the game?? I'm not sure tbh

View attachment 303730Beckham at Chelsea for son's trial

Free agent David Beckham was at Chelsea's training ground on Tuesday evening - to watch his son Brooklyn play in a trial game with the Under-14s.
davidbeckhamtraining_275x155.jpg

Beckham, 37, is currently deciding on the next - and possibly final - move of his career after departing the Los Angeles Galaxy at the end of the recent MLS season. But it was the start of his son's career that he was concentrating on this week, as he visited Chelsea's Cobham training centre to watch 13-year-old Brooklyn play in a youth game.

Georgi Kinkladze also present at the game, took this opportunity to discuss with David his plans, and if he was willing to come back to EPL. Sadly Kinkladze's has been snubbed as it is rumoured that David Beckham hates Manchester City, therefore he is unable to reach a deal. How Kinkladze is making it clear that Beckham would be considering a move back to England and that being close to his family might be a deciding factor, is he set to return to Manchester United, the only reason he wouldn't is that he and Sir Alex left on bad terms and that might be a deciding factor, although the new appointment of Gary Neville as Sir Alex's number two, might sway him the other way.

Who else might now be in the running for this legend of football??

Last edited:
Its just this bit I don't really get;
i assume that you must huge outgoing at the start of the game?? I'm not sure tbh

Basically does my club have the 3.8million in the back right now?

View attachment 303731

One in Two Out at Fulham

As announced earlier Jean Beausejour will join the club along with £3m and John Arne Riise will be travelling to Wigan. This deal sees a back up player from Fulham leave and a new LM player join the club a position Walker was said to be looking for.

Hugo Rodallega will also be leaving in club in the direction of Swansea the deal involves a £4m fee.

Its just this bit I don't really get;
i assume that you must huge outgoing at the start of the game?? I'm not sure tbh

Basically does my club have the 3.8million in the back right now?
Yeah you have 3.8m available unless you want to go into negative figures? it's upto you but you do run the risk of administration

Newcastle Transfer Rumours

Newcastle Man City to Complete Mega Transfer Swap

Newcastle United & Man City are Rumoured to Complete a Mega Transfer Swap in another of Santiago Munez's Style Complicated Transfer/Loans/BuyOut Fees

Borne how am I so much in the red? I've only signed two players and had 10 mil to play with.

Transfer Listed

Jerome Thomas
Marcus Rosenberg
Marc Antoine Fortune
Kayleden Brown
Wesley Atkinson
Adil Nabi
Joel Ambalu
Saido Bernino
Jamie Edge
Luke Daniels
Kemar Roofe
James Hurst
Liam O’Neill
Romaine Sawyers
Aaron Birch

Borne how am I so much in the red? I've only signed two players and had 10 mil to play with.
The figures I posted are yo clubs balance not transfer budgets... (they are for your manager when the sim starts, this will be revisted[budgets] after chairman transfers)

THORNE IN THE SIDE
2Q==

Sir Bobby has been quoted to say that he and Steve (Clarke) are in the market for striker, however he has struggled to find the right player for the right money.

Sir Bobby has also told BBC Sport that "four separate offers have been made for rising star George Throne. I have received four very good offers for our lad and at one point it looked likely he was going to leave. SBR, however refused to comment on the interested clubs, stating it's not my place to say or discuss," SBR did go on to say that George is a player who has Four lungs and two hearts and would be foolish to let him leave."

Black Listed

This afternoon Aston Villa has presented the media with a short list that labels the names of players Transfer Listed and Loan Listed by the club with a price tag that they are hoping too receive for their sale. They are:
Transfer Listed
Chris Herd- M(c), D(r,c)
Richard Dunne - D(c)
Shay Given - GK
Charles N'Zogbia- D(l), AM(rlc)
Barry Bannan - M(cl)

Loan Listed
Barry Bannan- M(cl)
Gary Gardner- M (c)
Fabian Delph- M (c)
Jordan Bowery- ST

Subject to changes

So I'm not screwed yet? Lol

what you spend now goes out of the balances..

then you give a budget to the manager in game, for which you cannot control who he buys/sells

if you trust your manager, dont do much and keep a higher balance else you'll be in ****

Is there anywhere i can be put on a shortlist to later replace an inactive manager? This looks like a good idea.

Is there anywhere i can be put on a shortlist to later replace an inactive manager? This looks like a good idea.
Hi andy, i'm afraid i'm not doing a shortlist at all, but feel free to follow the thread and if there is a free slot it will be announced...

Back