bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

What does the checkpoints mean?

i think thats wer Borne will stop the Game and Show us the results and stuff like Champions League Draw Europa League Draw Capital One Cup Draw and the Transfers by Managers.

As Kai says I'm gonna stop simming at these dates and give you the oportunity to make some changes, some press releases if you see anything you need to address etc.

Borne,

will you be uploading the saved game data so we can download it and go through the game ourself?

And yes I will be providing the saved game for you to look at. also there is a special transfer offer (wildcard round on deadline day)

Sorry guys, I've only just got back in from work. I will post details tomorrow afternoon, and explain my wildcard round.

Please see attached saved game file for you to browse at your leisure.

Save Game Link

Manchester City are topping the league but only two games in there is alot of gametime to go.

A few of the managers have been splashing the cash but now it's deadline day and there is the chance for the Chairmans' to take control and purchase one more player (wildcard transfer).

You can sign one player that is currently not playing in the EU for their value price but their wage will be x1.5 current wage for all... (only unique bids will go through, therefore if two chairman bid on the same player, neither one will get him!)

Deadline is Wednesday 22:00 GMT - As I will be simming the game at this point to the next Checkpoint, #2.
PLEASE SEND VIA EMAIL

Also feel free to release press conferences based on your seasonal ambitions etc.

Please see attached saved game file for you to browse at your leisure.

Save Game Link

Manchester City are topping the league but only two games in there is alot of gametime to go.

A few of the managers have been splashing the cash but now it's deadline day and there is the chance for the Chairmans' to take control and purchase one more player (wildcard transfer).

You can sign one player that is currently not playing in the EU for their value price but their wage will be x1.5 current wage for all... (only unique bids will go through, therefore if two chairman bid on the same player, neither one will get him!)

Deadline is Wednesday 22:00 GMT - As I will be simming the game at this point to the next Checkpoint, #2.
PLEASE SEND VIA EMAIL

Also feel free to release press conferences based on your seasonal ambitions etc.

Can you post screenie of table and transfers please.

Vos hopes United can build on from August
View attachment 307424
Manchester United chairman Maarten Vos has said he is satisfied with his club's early season performances, United managed to beat Reading 4-1, with signing Frank Lampard on the scoresheet, before losing to a late goal against west ham. Regardless, Vos has said he hopes the young team can build on these results to have a successful campaign

What happens if our managers get sacked by the in-game chairmen? :/
Also, how come I can't see some attributes for players? :/

What happens if our managers get sacked by the in-game chairmen? :/
Also, how come I can't see some attributes for players? :/

Too see the hidden attributes for players I just insert myself as the manager of the team. As for first question id like that too as I decided do a bit of holidaying myself and found out that before Christmas I sacked my manager lol (only manager that got sacked all season lol) doesnt give me lots of hope lol

3d11ae64abb9f58c5e0556c082157e3c.jpeg

Trowers Content with Arsenal Start
Whilst being questioned by press after being spotted leaving the Club's London Colney Centre, the Arsenal owner revealed that he was "content" with Arsenal's start to the season. He also admitted that they had been drawn into a tough Champions League Group, although he felt they were stong enough to win the group, with only Valencia posing any real threat.

He also gave our reporters 4 free tickets each to the upcoming Newcastle and Manchester United matches!

As he wound up his window to drive off, he dropped a hint at one final signing before the 11 O'Clock deadline arrived. He said, "If you stick around a while, you may be able to meet a new star!"

3d11ae64abb9f58c5e0556c082157e3c.jpeg

View attachment 307510

Walker not happy with start of season losses

In a press conference held at Craven Cottage today, Walker was questioned about the start of the season.

"With only two games played I can not pass judgement on how Nigel is doing, we spoke and he said that he feels that the results will come and that we are just going through a period of transition with the new players fitting in and then getting used to his style of football. Obviously the result against Wigan was one that neither me or Nigel are happy with and the loss to Arsenal was unlucky with us getting two men unfairly sent off, I will be complaining about Mike Deans poor showing from that match both for us and Arsenal."

When pressed about if there will be any more players coming into the club he added

"There is a chance of a big name player coming to the club but with other clubs likely to be interested in the player we might struggle to bring him into the club. If we do get him then we may have to sell or release some deadwood to bring some extra money into the club"

303326d1319804821-bornexplorer88s-chairman-game-story-650.png

Tobey James Content With Season Start

Although Everton are yet to win a league game this season the clubs Chairman Tobey James has admitted his delight to such a positive start to the campaign. It started off with a 1-1 draw at their Merseyside rivals Liverpool. Everton who used to be considered the lesser of the two have definately come along way during the years as nowadays the matches are very much balanced on a knife edge. Everton have also drawn 1-1 with Reading which may not be too much of a positive but James seems delighted with the teams displays during the first two games. Everton have also cruised through in the Capital One Cup too, blitzing Rochdale 5-1 in a spectacular game.

In other good news for the club, they have managed to hang onto both Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini who will definately be key players this season. James has even stated that he may bring in one more player before the Transfer Window slams shut.

303326d1319804821-bornexplorer88s-chairman-game-story-650.png

Tobey James Content With Season Start

Although Everton are yet to win a league game this season the clubs Chairman Tobey James has admitted his delight to such a positive start to the campaign. It started off with a 1-1 draw at their Merseyside rivals Liverpool. Everton who used to be considered the lesser of the two have definately come along way during the years as nowadays the matches are very much balanced on a knife edge. Everton have also drawn 1-1 with Reading which may not be too much of a positive but James seems delighted with the teams displays during the first two games. Everton have also cruised through in the Capital One Cup too, blitzing Rochdale 5-1 in a spectacular game.

In other good news for the club, they have managed to hang onto both Leighton Baines and Marouane Fellaini who will definately be key players this season. James has even stated that he may bring in one more player before the Transfer Window slams shut.

I've got Heitinga :D :P

Do you have the results for the wildcard transfers borne?

Wildcard Transfers

Only 3 confirmed transfers as there were a few duplicates and the players couldn't make up there mind therefore they decided, for now, to stay at there current club...

The confirmed transfers are:-

Fulham sign Leandro Damiao
Manchester City sign Ganso
Newcastle sign Walter Montillo

Back