bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

If you search my name on Google images, the first 3 things that come up are off this thread :/ (And no, I am not vain enough to search my own name, a mate at school did it :P)

Ahhh I remember the school days when everyone use type in their names their friends name and the dogs name in google just see what would come up and if you could embarrass yourself (didnt help for me that the first pic that used come up was of me and looked like I was crying lol)

Is Fergie's Time Running Out?
View attachment 309053
Manchester United Chairman Maarten Vos has today given club legend Sir Alex Ferguson a vote of confidence, United have underachived this season, with the only highlights being the good form of summer signings Robin van Persie and Frank Lampard. Vos, however, has said that the board of directors would have to rediscuss matters if United fail to beat Chelsea in the upcoming Capital One Cup Semi final, the dutch billionaire also said that he had been very impressed by Aston Villa this season but felt it could be time for a change at Swansea and Fulham.
Bids will be considered for Danny Welbeck, Nani and Morgan Schneiderlin

Last edited:
Sorry borne, but is there not a more updated league table? That's still only 2 games in :)

borne after bringing the 3 brazillians (Wildcard Transfer) you should have registered them in the Premier League as they were brought in after registration window closed, all the 3 of them are Unregistered in the PL, and that their clubs have spots open in the 25 man Squad...Fulham and Newcastle have registered 24 Players each while Man City have only registered 20....So Now on 1st Jan As registration window open Register them urself through FMRTE....Thanks

200px-Stoke_City_FC_svg.png

Stoke Start Not Good Enough For Bradley

A recent press conference with Stoke City chairman, James Bradley, has uncovered that the man at top is unhappy with his new teams start to the season. "We were looking to have a steady start to my reign without involving any of the stresses that come hand in hand with a relegation battle. We will most certainly be looking to strengthen the squad."

When asked about some of the interesting choices new manager Gus Poyet has made already this season Bradley replied, "I'll assume Gus knows what he's doing and I will not be getting involved in anything to do with picking the team" This comes after decisions from Poyet like demoting Ryan Shawcross from captain and promoting Andy Wilkinson. When asked about Wilkinson's capability Bradley replied "Wilko has more heart than anyone else I know in football. He's Stoke born and bred, let's hope he can fill the boots he's been thrust in."

Bradley also mentioned that he would like to see summer signing, Serge Aurier, feature a little more and also that he was disappointed with the how the unknown free transfer of Morais had turned out.

i thought that too when he released the first update (Deadline day one) but had presumed you had changed your mind :/
Well done Scotty on being top of the league by 11 points just dont forget i m coming to hunt u down......:)

Does anyone want M'Vila on loan? He's only played 4 times for me :S

Oh and Le Fondre has started 0 matches, came off the bench for one.... and scored 1!

View attachment 309096

Walker not happy with start.

With Fulham lying 17th in the table and only being 1 point above the relegation places, there is good reason for Walker not to be happy with the side that he recently took over.
"Obviously we sold alot of players and brought in alot of players over the summer, these need time to gel with each other and I will be expecting alot better from the guys from now on. We may look to bring in a few more players but they will have to be funded by players sales first."

When asked about Cloughs safety he said "At the moment I will not be releasing any information on Nigel, if I feel the need for a change at the top that will happen, if I dont Nigel will stay." Only the next few days will show if Walker will make the change that many of the fans are asking for.

View attachment 309096

Walker not happy with start.

With Fulham lying 17th in the table and only being 1 point above the relegation places, there is good reason for Walker not to be happy with the side that he recently took over.
"Obviously we sold alot of players and brought in alot of players over the summer, these need time to gel with each other and I will be expecting alot better from the guys from now on. We may look to bring in a few more players but they will have to be funded by players sales first."

When asked about Cloughs safety he said "At the moment I will not be releasing any information on Nigel, if I feel the need for a change at the top that will happen, if I dont Nigel will stay." Only the next few days will show if Walker will make the change that many of the fans are asking for.

Just to let you know/warn you in advance, I am thinking of recalling Ramsey...

Back