bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Surprised only one person went for Damiao and Ganso, though I do have too wonder how many people went for Neymar lol, and looks like my last minute change too go for a player may of lost someone the chance to get him, im not sitting here cackling like Mr Burns over that honestly lol

Last edited:
Really Surprising that there were only one bid for Leandro Damiao, Well done Nath on being bold enough to get a Bid in for Damiao and getting a Great Striker.....Surely this means Fulham are in the Top 7 after Great Transfer Dealings by Nath........
Pleased to Get Walter Montillo in for my Newcastle Side

View attachment 308190

Walker Gets His Man

Walker had previously stated that there might have been one more big name player joining the club. Well today it can be announced that he was talking about Brazilian star Leandro Damiao. When asked anout the transfer Damiao had this to say. "Fulham got in contact with me and I spoke to Nathan and Nigel about the ambitions that the club have I knew that I could help them reach those. I believe that with my skill, Nigels management qualities and Nathan buisness sense we can be the best team in England."

View attachment 308189

godamn my inactivity from this website. Will be following intently and hoping a space will open up

To be honest, there was noone I wanted, so I just wanted to make sure none got Neymar >:]

I went for Neymar,

It was between Him, Hulk and Dede and went for Neymar hoping everyone would have the mentality ' loads will be after him so i wont bother '

Newcastle United Confirm New Arrival

Newcastle United confirm the Arrival of Brazillian Attacking Midfielder Walter Montillo for an Undisclosed fee.
Newcastle United Owner Santiago Munez has done exceptionally well by Bringing a Player of Walter Montillo's level to the Club, and Surely the Fans and the Players alike will be feeling a Sense of Excitement in Welcoming a Player like Walter Montillo. And after a Great Start to the Season, the Fans even though is a Bit too early must be feeling confident of Securing a Top 4 Finish in the League.

Can't wait to see the results up to January (GOWAN STOKE)

You couldn't of got Hulk, he plays in Russia...

Yeah I mis read borne's post has I bidded on a south american player. Gutted but still happy with only spending 2.2m on four players.

If you search my name on Google images, the first 3 things that come up are off this thread :/ (And no, I am not vain enough to search my own name, a mate at school did it :P)

Back