bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

Newcastle United Football Club 'completed' takeover talks

Mike Ashley has confirmed today that Ex-Newcastle United Footballer Santiago Munez has taken ownership of the club.
Ashley said that Negotiations had taken place with 2 High Profile
consortiums and also with Roman Abrahimovich after he sold Chelsea but at the End Former Player Santiago Munez came in with an Unmatchable offer, and that He is happy to announce thatSantiago Munez has completed the purchase today of the club for an Undisclosed Fee.

Santiago has gone on to announce that he has made £12m available to spend, and a wage budget of £950k(per week).

He went on to say that there will be some departures and that he is making the following players available:-

Danny Simpson 3.5m
Shane Ferguson 2m
Dan Gosling 3m
Xisco 3m
Shola Amoebi 3m
Nile Ranger 1m
(All deals Negotiable)
Also hands off warning was issued to some Premier League Giants namely Arsenal and Man Utd and Man City

Newcastle United Football Club 'completed' takeover talks

Mike Ashley has confirmed today that Ex-Newcastle United Footballer Santiago Munez has taken ownership of the club.
Ashley said that Negotiations had taken place with 2 High Profile
consortiums and also with Roman Abrahimovich after he sold Chelsea but at the End Former Player Santiago Munez came in with an Unmatchable offer, and that He is happy to announce thatSantiago Munez has completed the purchase today of the club for an Undisclosed Fee.

Santiago has gone on to announce that he has made £12m available to spend, and a wage budget of £950k(per week).

He went on to say that there will be some departures and that he is making the following players available:-

Danny Simpson 3.5m
Shane Ferguson 2m
Dan Gosling 3m
Xisco 3m
Shola Amoebi 3m
Nile Ranger 1m
(All deals Negotiable)
Also hands off warning was issued to some Premier League Giants namely Arsenal and Man Utd and Man City

Guessing I wasn't the only won after your players then :P

Ooops. Kind of forgot about the permission bit. Hopefully he aint too mad.

I was under the impression that we needed permission for announcing signings and the like. But I think we are ok posting transfer lists and comments about my managerial decisions :P (which seems to have become quite the news story btw).

I was under the impression that we needed permission for announcing signings and the like. But I think we are ok posting transfer lists and comments about my managerial decisions :P (which seems to have become quite the news story btw).

Well to be honest the only thing i never asked about was commenting on other guys posts and my transfer list lol the other stuff about my signings and manager was allowed!!

go on s3lby, give ur your opinion on the "Martinez-gate" lol

That's what I thought it was too...

Well to be honest the only thing i never asked about was commenting on other guys posts and my transfer list lol the other stuff about my signings and manager was allowed!!

go on s3lby, give ur your opinion on the "Martinez-gate" lol
So you're allowed? If so great because I've got a load of agreed deals I want to announce.

So you're allowed? If so great because I've got a load of agreed deals I want to announce.

No, you can only announce transfer deals after Borne has said you can. But pretty sure you can post news stories and transfer rumours whenever you want.

Don't post anything else and when he checks this thread hopefully he'll make it clear :)

View attachment 302952 View attachment 302953 View attachment 302954

Levy steps down as Tottenham Chairman

Billie Marshall has been announced as the new owner of Tottenham after Daniel Levy left his position. Levy had come under criticism for his lack of funds, and felt it was the right time to step down. English businessman Marshall has promised to put all his effort into taking the club to the next level

He has said "I am looking forward to starting at Tottenham, Andre is one of the best up and coming managers in world football, and with his guidance and my financial input, I believe we can take this club to the next level"

Marshall has set his sights on regularly holding down a top 4 place as an immediate target.

The following people are available for Transfer:

Tom Huddlestone
William Gallas
Jake Livermore
David Bentley
Gomes

any other players interested in will have to contact me personally

the following budgets have been set for the season:

35 million transfer budget
120 k spare wage budget

Last edited:
View attachment 302952 View attachment 302953 View attachment 302954

Levy steps down as Tottenham Chairman

Billie Marshall has been announced as the new owner of Tottenham after Daniel Levy left his position. Levy had come under criticism for his lack of funds, and felt it was the right time to step down. English businessman Marshall has promised to put all his effort into taking the club to the next level

He has said "I am looking forward to starting at Tottenham, Andre is one of the best up and coming managers in world football, and with his guidance and my financial input, I believe we can take this club to the next level"

Marshall has set his sights on regularly holding down a top 4 place as an immediate target.

The following people are available for Transfer:

Tom Huddlestone
William Gallas
Jake Livermore
David Bentley
Gomes

any other players interested in will have to contact me personally

the following budgets have been set for the season:

35 million transfer budget
120 k spare wage budget
if you can accept my friend req i have certain deals to negotiate....thanks

View attachment 302955 Hughton Sacked by Norwich City board
Kelly chooses Martinez to succeed him.View attachment 302956In a move to surprise few, Chris Hughton has been fired by Norwich owner Mark Kelly. He had this to say at a press conference, "I have watched Chris for the last 24 hours. And while I think he is a good person, and I'm sure he will have no problem finding a new club whenever he wants to, I just don't think he is the manager this club needs."
"I have been speaking to Roberto for a few days, and we are both very similar in terms of our aims and expectations for the club. He has confirmed the sale of Simeon Jackson for around £2.5 million to Sunderland, as well as the loan deal of George Francomb."
"The final piece of information is that we can confirm the loan deal of Rio Miyaichi for the season, and we are currently negotiating the loan transfer of another player. Unfortunately however, Robert Snodgrass has requested to go on the transfer list, for reasons I do not wish to devulge at this time."

Martinez stated he's excited by this new opportunity, and is looking forward to work closely with Mark Kelly.

Last edited:
Swansea Announce Transfer List

swansea27.11.jpg

Sam Birch has today released a list of players that are deemed surplus to requirements. Here are the players who are available:

Gary Monk
Luke Moore
Darnel Situ
Rory Donnelly
Kemy Augustien

Willing to listen to any kind of offers for these players.​

Diaby and Ramsey made Available!

Two surprising players have been made available for negotiation by Arsenal.

No price has yet been set, but Trowers has declared that he is willing to listen to offers for full-time transfers for both, or loan deal's for Ramsey. More as it comes in...

Swansea Announce Transfer List

swansea27.11.jpg

Sam Birch has today released a list of players that are deemed surplus to requirements. Here are the players who are available:

Gary Monk
Luke Moore
Darnel Situ
Rory Donnelly
Kemy Augustien

Willing to listen to any kind of offers for these players.​
Your msg box is full now....

View attachment 302972

4 In 1 Out at Fulham

View attachment 302970

Fulham have today announced that Mohamed Diame will be joining the club for a fee of £4m. Clough said "We are delighted to be able to bring such a talented and strong player to the club, we made a slightly cheeky opening bid and came to an agreement with West Ham, who were a pleasure to work with, over the player" Diame is thought be have been offered £42.5k per week on wages

View attachment 302979View attachment 302981View attachment 302982

Another deal sees Nick Powell of Man Utd join Fulham on loan for the rest of the season, with Alex Kacaniklic travelling the other way for a reported £3m. Clough has said to be delighted to bring Powell into the club as he feels that he provides something abit different to the other players that he has at the club whether that be from the bench or as a starting 11 player. On the Kacaniklic deal he said that he was not part of the future at Fulham and so the offer was too good to rufuse.

View attachment 302987

Yet another deal at craven cottage see Yossi Benayoun join the club from chelsea for a fee of £3m. He has been on the fringes at Chelsea recently and has said to welcome the chance to play regular football yet again.

View attachment 302992

A busy day of tranfers by Fulham has been topped of with the signing of England internation (sort of) Peter Crouch. He has said to be the replacment for Mladen Petric whom Clough and Walker are looking to get rid of asap.

Last edited:
Back