bornexplorer88's Chairman Game - Story

200px-Stoke_City_FC_svg.png

Official: Stoke Sack Pulis
It has been confirmed by new Stoke chairman James Bradley that current manager Tony Pulis has left the club. Bradley had gone on record earlier in his inaugural press conference saying that there needed to be a change at the helm of the club and that it was Pulis's time to go.

View attachment 302998 View attachment 302999 View attachment 303000

OFFICIAL: Two out for Tottenham

Falque joins Wigan on Loan

Tottenham Hotspur are pleased to announce Iago Falque will be joining up with Wigan for the rest of the season on loan.

It is believed Wigan will be paying the player's wages, and Tottenham see it as a good opportunity for the youngster

A club statement read " Iago Falque is a great talent, but for him to progress we felt it was best he got some game time at another club for this season
View attachment 302998 View attachment 303005 View attachment 303006

Gallas joins up with Newcastle:

Tottenham have announed that veteran defender William Gallas has left the club in search of first team football.

Gallas has joined Newcastle United, in a deal believed to be around £1million pound. As part of the contract, Tottenham will still contribute %40 of the Frenchman's wages until his contract expires

Last edited:
200px-Stoke_City_FC_svg.png

Stoke Appoint New Manager
Within seconds of Stoke releasing Pulis of his services a new man had taken the helm. Gus Poyet has left his job at Brighton Hove Albion to join the mighty Potters. Bradley "Gus is a great man with great experience of the game at a young age for a manager, we will be looking for him to really push the team and compete for the biggest honours in the game. Up the mighty Potters.
GusPoyetStokeCityvBrightonHoveAlbion_h-2VfkxNIMl_zps905c013c.jpg

Gus Poyet, on his guided tour round the Britannia Stadium.

In other news, Peter Crouch (Joint top earner in the squad) has been sold for £4 million to Fulham. Bradley: "This is an absolutely brilliant deal for the club, the guy's an old man these days!"

View attachment 303010 View attachment 303011

Huddlestone 'issue come and get me' plea

Tom Huddlestone is said to be seeking a new challenge in his career after being told he is not wanted at Tottenham. It is rumoured Spurs will be looking for between 6-8million for the English central midfielder

Gallas Signing Announced

View attachment 303022

Veteran Defender has Signed for Newcastle from Tottenham in a Deal worth 1m, with Tottenham Paying 40% of the Player's Wages until his Contract's End in 2013.
After all the Finances are Calculated , Tottenham pay Newcastle 1.45m in Wage Settlement of the Contract from which the initial 1m will be paid by Newcastle to Tottenham.

View attachment 303018

Loan Signing at Fulham

View attachment 303019

Clough and Walker have announced what is set to be the clubs 6th signing of the transfer window. With the loan signing of young Welsh and Arsenal starlet Aaron Ramsey. The loan will involve a pretty hefty fee of £3m and Fulham will cover the whole of Ramseys wages for the year.

When asked about the signing Clough and Walker said:
"The signing of Aaron Ramsey shows that we mean buissness this year! He is a great player for any club within the league and we are honoured that he has agreed terms with us." They later added "Although we have brought in 6 players the cost has only been of a combined £14million and players that have left the club come to a combined £8million, this leaves £12million in the bank aswell as the possible sales of other players at the club."

When questioned about possible players leaving Walker said:
"I have been contacted by a few clubs over Bryan Ruiz but at the moment nonne of them have met my estimation of the players value, we have had mild interest in Dimitar Berbatov but there is yet to have been a concrete bid placed on the table for the player. But we fully expect both of these players to no longer be a Fulham player by the end of the week"

**** where was I 24 Hours ago. Will follow and am gutted im not involved.

If any clubs open up I dont mind buying them, so long its the right club for the right amount (sorta getting into the mind set beforehand :P)

Find this funny as we were scraping around for people to take up the last clubs for the whole of yesterday!

In my opinion, by tomarrow night, if a club doesn't have a post on this thread someone else should get it... :)

Back