bornexplorer88's European Chairman Game

Can we have a finance update please.
I will be doing an update after the transfers are complete...

DON'T FORGET TRANSFER WINDOWS ENDS TONIGHT MIDNIGHT - IF ANY ENQUIRIES AREN'T IN BEFORE THEN THEY WILL BE DISREGARDED, YOU CAN ONLY ENQUIRE FOR WHAT TRANSFERS YOU HAVE LEFT. PLEASE DON'T ASK FOR 5 PLAYERS ETC.
AS THIS AGAIN WILL BE IGNORED...

UPDATE WILL BE TUESDAY AFTER ALL TRANSFERS HAVE BEEN EDITED INTO THE GAME AND THEN ITS DOWN TO THE MANAGERS...

Last edited:
And we're done --- transfers period over, I will be posting the update either monday late night or tuesday...

I don't want to moan right, but Borne you have just posted your transfers, two things mate. If i am wrong please tell me, i am just asking!!

You said no more than 5 non-chairman signings e.g 3 first team a 2 youth, You have signed 6 players??

Also, you said all the youth signings have to be home-grown, I dont think the Empoli boy is homegrown is he?

I am just asking, but i am wrong then please just tell me to shut it!! lol

I don't want to moan right, but Borne you have just posted your transfers, two things mate. If i am wrong please tell me, i am just asking!!

You said no more than 5 non-chairman signings e.g 3 first team a 2 youth, You have signed 6 players??

Also, you said all the youth signings have to be home-grown, I dont think the Empoli boy is homegrown is he?

I am just asking, but i am wrong then please just tell me to shut it!! lol

haha no worries he's a chairman to chairman transfer, from juventus if i remember right.

Financial Updates

FM-base userclub namebank balance
bornexplorer88Crewe Alexandra £ 472,669,373
jordan59Shinnik £ 429,523,428
RUFC4evaRCD Mallorca £ 443,000,000
nathwalkerIpswich £ 424,297,503
Epic TerroristRayo Vallecano £ 410,829,864
revolutionMarsielle £ 395,892,482
spongespudsSpartak £ 376,000,000
laimoSporting £ 366,753,585
Ryan WoolnoughAS Saint-Etienne £ 334,906,666
lfcmarshallFC Porto £ 273,822,386
t1ll13Bayern Leverkusen £ 290,315,370
RonhaarNapoli £ 282,000,000
kairooneyJuventus £ 119,000,000

There is still one place remaining --- if someone wishes to take on a german team before I get the game up and running tomorrow...

Please can all chairman PM with there budgets for "Manager Transfers" and "Wage Budget" --- If you don't check your current expenditures and potential earnings, then it is likely that you will go bankrupt and then will be kicked out of the game...

The next update will not be done until all current chairman PM me, so that I can sim the game

PS:- Can all chairman please post up the confirmed transfers and dealings in the story thread

Last edited:
I am still waiting for 5 players to respond, If there is no response by sunday, this will be considered their first warning.. and it's three and your out

Chairman who have sent their budgets over already

KaiRooney
T1LL13
jordan59
LFCMarshall
Ryan Woolnough
NathWalker
epic terrorist
Revolution
bornexplorer88

Chairman who we are waiting for

RUFC4eva
Liamo
spongespuds
Ronhaar

So you all have today left to PM me your budgets, or this will be considered as your first strike!!!

You're really slowing this down for everyone else!!

Chairman who we are waiting for

RUFC4eva
Ronhaar

Last edited:
There are still chairman who haven't posted an introduction / transfer update... feel free to post at any time on the Story Thread but please remain in character, my previous game had a good story with chairman posting banter in news articles about other chairman.

Would I be able to join this game?

yeah pal, you can take your pick of German teams, please read the first few posts for rules and game details...
ps. You have missed transfer window so you will have to wait until the january window... Please pm me with team and the budgets for your manager to spend... And i will add you tonight, when i finish work