bornexplorer88's European Chairman Game

Just wondering, is there a transfer embargo or anything on or do the managers/DOF etc. we put in place make transfers too?
thats the idea yeah after this week, you as chairman set the transfer and wage budgets for them thou

I'm heading into work now, I will reply to everyones msgs at about 5/6 ish.

So... Unfortunately philliar has backed out... but we will continue on with the game and as and when the slot is filled they can join in from where we are upto

New Chairman needed to take over a Russian team... See Opening Post and the below posts from myself for the rules and regulations of the game and feel free to post on here which team you would like, I will cconfirm the price before you can officially announce your takeover on the story thread.

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...7-bornexplorer88s-european-chairman-game.html
(opening post with rules and basic outline of the game)

It will on a first come, first serve basis so act quick to join in...

Getting a bit excited about this can't wait to see other peoples signings!!!!

I'd like to improve how I write in the story section because I have never done anything like this on base and I'd like to write better sections about my club. Would I be better off looking at past chairman games or looking at individual stories or a bit of both?

who is the new chairman of the russian leagues? and what team?

Okay, need to give a quick apology. I haven't been as active as I usually am, and have not yet made a news article or responded to transfer enquiry's (Or sent any for that matter). But I will be doing so tonight! :)

So I am still taking part in this, I have just been busy :)

What are the transfer rules regarding Bosmans and Free Transfers, can we make unlimited no's of these.

Hi everyone. Just to confirm I shall be taking the last place in the chairman game. Could I please have Spartak Moscow? I believe they are valued at 124 Million.

Okay, need to give a quick apology. I haven't been as active as I usually am, and have not yet made a news article or responded to transfer enquiry's (Or sent any for that matter). But I will be doing so tonight! :)

No worries, Scotty

What are the transfer rules regarding Bosmans and Free Transfers, can we make unlimited no's of these.

sorry guys but no bosmans or free transfers, these will be dealt with by the manager...

Hi everyone. Just to confirm I shall be taking the last place in the chairman game. Could I please have Spartak Moscow? I believe they are valued at 124 Million.

No worries pal, its right at £124m, you can post up your takeover announcements and just PM your transfer targets for fees and wages..

PS. What is with your username??

has anyone started chairman transfers amongst one another yet, it's just no one has enquired aboutany of my talented players at crewe?? haha

Really sorry guys but I am going to have to pull out of this... :'(

I just don't have the time right now, with my own chairman game getting busy and finally managing to get a part time job! :/

Can I join?
Stesch, I you reply you can have any team in the Germany (except Leverkusen), please read over the guidelines and financial restrictions... Open Thread and a few below

Let me know ASAP as transfer window closes until january then

Really sorry guys but I am going to have to pull out of this... :'(

I just don't have the time right now, with my own chairman game getting busy and finally managing to get a part time job! :/
No worries Scotty, good luck with your mate

Stesch, I you reply you can have any team in the Germany (except Leverkusen), please read over the guidelines and financial restrictions... Open Thread and a few below

Let me know ASAP as transfer window closes until january then

are you accepting enquiries at the moment because i havent recieved replies to my last two enquiries.