ye one of best tactic i ever seen, i used it in fm11 with palermo where i own all teams and strikers had 20-40 goals per seasson, gonna check it now in fm12 i'll post results later ;]

Brobs17: I must admit, from all the tactics on this forum has to offer.. and there are quite a few good ones out there.. (including the 'legendary' tactic maker names.. and yes they will get you results.. Your tactical knowledge in Football Manager period is ridiculously awesome.. out of the world.. You not secretly programming the game engine for sigames are you?

It's out of this world.. This is my first post and it is a tribute to you and your tactics.. the king of kings... !!! superlatives!! loool well that's all :D

First of all, let me thank you for making this wonderful tactic. I have won every single game with my Chelsea. The only tweaks I did - 1) attacking corners where I set one CB to attack near post and another to challenge keeper, the rest all lurking outside. 2) depending on the opponent (esp big fours and CL games) and when playing away in PL matches, I close down opposing teams' attacking players. It works great for me.

Thanks for all the feedback once again. Don't worry this tactic is more of a very good tactic for the patch, I won't be making an ultimate tactic until the final patch because its too frustrating to see it not work once a new patch is installed (Plus we don't want to give the SI ME makers any ideas do we ;-) ) So I prefer to keep some of my ideas under wwraps until the final patch . So don't worry if it hasn't worked for you but wait until the final patch until you see the ultimate tactic FM 12 tactic from me again and if it worked for you (which is many, many of you from your wonderful feedback) Then keep up the good fun . See you'all all soon!

Brobs17.. thanks for your excellent tactic.. i used to when FM 11 till FM 12.. use on 12.0.4 patch.. i must admit that ur tactic's very wonderful.. but i have one question that do you have some recomended training schedules?? because my players didn't improve on training progress..

*sorry for bad english

i,ve tried this tactic but my team have about 30 shots and i don't score maybe im playing a different patch.! Im new to FM how do i find out what patch im playing? please help!!

hi brobs, can i use very high workload in the preseason for match preparations?

Think I'm gonna give this tactic a go tonight. I'd try it with Bolton but the squad is too small and has no money, so will go for AC Milan instead :p

I pulled the two outside strikers into the AML and AMR positions changed nothing apart from that, (i had more wingers than forwards available at the time) my San Marino team just took Inter Milan to town winning 7-0 away.. awesome stuff.

Right I have discovered a HUGE improvement to this tactic which will make it completely dominant. It is to do with Match Preparation:
Put:

Work Load: Very High
Additional Area Focus: Defensive Positioning

I cannot tell you how well this has improved the tactic. Let me know how it goes.

Last edited:
Right I have discovered a HUGE improvement to this tactic which will make it completely dominant. It is to do with Match Preparation:
Put:

I cannot tell you how well this has improved the tactic. Let me know how it goes.

Brobs, thats strange, as people who have researched about match preparation garantee that the workload has no influence whatsoever on match performance, just on the speed in which your tactics become fluid. Perhaps the key is just defensive positioning, with any workload?

I used this tactic with my Turkish Amateur team for the first season in the "Local Amateur League" and promoted to "Regional Amateur league" with 112 goals and conceding only 12 goals.

Now, a new season started in a slightly difficult and higher league- with some free tansfer coming in- I did well at pre season games, but at the league, I struggled a bit (although only played 6 games with two heavy defeat, loosing 4 and 5 goals).

The tactic is amazing, I must admit-as it says, it is a fluent attacking format. As i indicated above; this is my second season now and I will wait a bit and see the differences. As Brobs suggested- I will try to put Work Load: Very High
Additional Area Focus: Defensive Positioning- see how the team will progress.

Although it is a plug and play tactic- I havent touched the tactic or altered any inch; so far. I might do depends on the result!!

how come you have tight marking on in team instructions but then each player individually has tight marking off

UPDATE NUMBER 1:
Match Preparation:
Put:

UPDATE NUMBER 2:

PUT STLR AND STRL to cross 'often' instead of sometimes

These two updates will make this tactic magical and very hard to beat

First aff all my update; After as "Work Load: Very High -Additional Area Focus: Defensive Positioning" I played the whole season with this format.
I gained the Regional Amateur League title and promoted the pro-3 division with 66 goals/12 conceded/ 2 defeats.
Now on a new league with pro/full time contract, lets see the team.

As Brobs sugguested; i will do the second update and use it to see the results.
Overall; last two season, my team became professional from the amateur which is greate achievement. I am very happy with the tactic. (No any tweaking at all so far).

I keep playing with this tactic, and i made some improvements:
- Area focus: Defensive positioning mad Work Load: Averaga
This make my defrense very stronger, and with enough time to improve in the trainigns
- STL AND STR to cross 'often' instead of sometimes, as you suggest
- I move the STL and STR closer to the band, to make a lot of crazy runs and the a nice cross for to ST, or the opposite wing to do the goal.
- Pitch Size: Maximun. This made a lot of more corner goals, and the foward and the wingers run and run and run and then finishes in a goal.

With this tweaks, in 18 months i managed Independiente (Media prevision 5th) to won the Argentinian opening stage (league), closening stage (league), Argentinian Cup, South American Cup, Suth America Recopa, and Libertadores Cup, and draw 1-1 against Man. U in the Club World Champions Final, and then i defeat in extra time (hate rooney).

This is awesome, thanks!!!!

oh my god your tactic became brilliant with these updates. nice job. Hammer every team scoring at least 4-5 goals with ajax. Just beat Arsenal 4-0