Hi guys,

Can you guys tell me what average ratings you get for each position on the pitch? For example, how many goals do your strikers score?

My strikers in general probably score once every 2-3 games on average.

Hi guys,

Can you guys tell me what average ratings you get for each position on the pitch? For example, how many goals do your strikers score?

Here is a rating my players got, strikers scored 5 this game.

Hi guys,

Hawko download the updated tactic, think it will work better for you now.

the tactic updated have the corner on near post brobs???

I have. Also goals conceded from corners and free kicks are fixed.

Cool one game.

I am trying it in Scotland atm.

Actually I am currently pushing champions league with levante (predicted 20th, having signed no players)

Brobs17,

I enjoy testing tactics and not totally into a game right now apart from a Network game which I won't be able to continue for a few days. Any other league/nation/team you'd like this tactic tested with? I can provide screenshots of the outcome.

Try to cover every position twice, I like to alternate teams, for example for big games I'll make sure all my players get atleast a 6/7 rest and i'll play my back ups if the game before is 3 days or something.

I also, tend to alternate between teams, so basically I would be making 10 changes a game, but it works because players are fresh.

Brobs, so you only play players that are 100%?

I usually rotate my squad, so that they are at least 90% fit at all times.

Brobs17,

I enjoy testing tactics and not totally into a game right now apart from a Network game which I won't be able to continue for a few days. Any other league/nation/team you'd like this tactic tested with? I can provide screenshots of the outcome.

Thanks Connors, I don't really mind who you test it with. Think its pretty proven now to work with any team and any division. Feel free to use it in your network game too, the players who your playing with will wonder how your so good ;)

Thanks Connors, I don't really mind who you test it with. Think its pretty proven now to work with any team and any division. Feel free to use it in your network game too, the players who your playing with will wonder how your so good ;)

Think i could beat that other team more than 2-0 at home?

Brobs, so you only play players that are 100%?

I usually rotate my squad, so that they are at least 90% fit at all times.

Hawko, yes that is correct, when I play the game properly this is what I do (as I haven't been recently due to making this tactic and trying it out with lots of different squads). I generally cover each position atleast twice and have an A and a B team. And I alternate between the teams, and make 10 changes each match because the same keeper plays as his condition is always at 99/100%. I feel it gets the best out of players, keeps morale high and gets the best out of players. (plus it covers for injuries)

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

played 1 game with your new tatic ( i know its just 1 game but i had to post it)

View attachment 153613

Great result!

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Will have to hope for a good game at Fir Park.

Are you using the updated version Liammur? The one in the post at the beginning?

Last edited:

Haha it'd be too obvious! I'll try it with Feyenoord, making no signings.

On the 11.3 patch and your updated tactic. I'll be back with results.

Hawko, yes that is correct, when I play the game properly this is what I do (as I haven't been recently due to making this tactic and trying it out with lots of different squads). I generally cover each position atleast twice and have an A and a B team. And I alternate between the teams, and make 10 changes each match because the same keeper plays as his condition is always at 99/100%. I feel it gets the best out of players, keeps morale high and gets the best out of players. (plus it covers for injuries)

---------- Post added at 11:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 PM ----------

Great result!

---------- Post added at 11:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:40 PM ----------

Are you using the updated version Liammur? The one in the post at the beginning?

Yeah they where very lucky but just look at the result at Fir Park.

The 4 offside goals did not help my nerves :(

Edit : Looks like i am going to get knocked out i have got Liverpool in final qualifying round :(

Last edited:
My crazy **** season continues both upfront and in defence.
Played 26, Sitting nicely in 11th.
Scored a quite staggering 51 goals, but also conceded 56 - Most of which thanks to my ****-up of a goalkeeper Kingson, and i can't attract anyone else as a replacement yet. Oh god how i've tried.
Also eliminated arsenal from the FA Cup and in the 5th round.

Really becoming more and more impressive as the season goes on, a touch inconsistent as of now but i think thats down to my young strike force and spastics at the back.

Haha it'd be too obvious! I'll try it with Feyenoord, making no signings.

On the 11.3 patch and your updated tactic. I'll be back with results.

Ok mate, thanks alot!

I have currently started a save with Levante (predicted bottom of the Spanish La Liga) and i'm sitting 4th a third of the way through the season.

Scored a quite staggering 51 goals, but also conceded 56 - Most of which thanks to my ****-up of a goalkeeper Kingson, and i can't attract anyone else as a replacement yet. Oh god how i've tried.

Really becoming more and more impressive as the season goes on, a touch inconsistent as of now but i think thats down to my young strike force and spastics at the back.

I know what you mean mate, my GK is causing me to throw things around the house :O. I cannot keep a clean sheet. Am currently looking for a decent GK on loan.

Last 2 results have been promising. 5-1 win at home against Carlisle and a 3-0 win away against Tranmere when I had a man sent off at 0-0.

Edit : Looks like i am going to get knocked out i have got Liverpool in final qualifying round :(

Lol join the club mate

Ah great tie! I'm a Liverpool fan myself. Liammur, do you 'believe' the tactic now?

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Yeah they do have a terrible backline Blackpool. Craggreg, are you playing with the updated tactic with better set-ups from set pieces? (Both defending and attacking) If not, re-download the tactic which you'll find on the post. BTW thats great results with Blackpool!

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

I know what you mean mate, my GK is causing me to throw things around the house :O. I cannot keep a clean sheet. Am currently looking for a decent GK on loan.

Last 2 results have been promising. 5-1 win at home against Carlisle and a 3-0 win away against Tranmere when I had a man sent off at 0-0.

Good to hear your back on track Hawko. Think you were conceding alot because the set-pieces were not set up very well on the last tactic. Have you re-downloaded the new tactic?

---------- Post added at 12:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 AM ----------

Lol join the club mate

Haha, i'm sorry nas, your strikers are obviously too keen! Lol.

Well wait till a test for a little while longer if i can get 3rd or so in SPL will be well done :)

---------- Post added at 12:02 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:59 PM ----------

Yeah they do have a terrible backline Blackpool. Craggreg, are you playing with the updated tactic with better set-ups from set pieces? (Both defending and attacking) If not, re-download the tactic which you'll find on the post. BTW thats great results with Blackpool!

Terrible is quite possibly the biggest understatement i've heard in a while, horrendous, absolutely horrendous. I will be replacing 4 of my back 5 if anyone wants to come to me.

Tried the new tactic, 2 games in....
Won 5-3 away at blackburn, then lost 4-3 away at bolton.
Fun Fun.