Building the Perfect Beast?.... Tactics Testing by dbotiger

Thanks... Do you have any idea of the creators of these tactics? It looks like

4-2-3-1 super ATK.tac (1,14 KB) - uploaded.net was created by angelsofnine and
neo BVB.tac (1,12 KB) - uploaded.net - was created by SoCoool

For 4231(R).tac (1,12 KB) - uploaded.net - I couldn't find creator.

Can you verify?

Also, I thought Nezza had a 4-2-3-1?

Yes
4-2-3-1 super ATK.tac (1,14 KB) - uploaded.net was created by angelsofnine
neo BVB.tac (1,12 KB) - uploaded.net - was created by SoCoool
4231(R).tac (1,12 KB) - uploaded.net was created by [FONT=돋움]미니미니
I dont know if Nezza had 4-2-3-1[/FONT]

ok test this

View attachment 379154 View attachment 379155 Test either or both id , hard to say wats best as the only difference is the cross aim mixed in sunshine and near in 70;s leeds sunshine 2 , yes i and few others do think this is the best tactic out theer .. created by me aswell the OP MASTER LOL

if u read the ol big ears thread it explains my tactic more it is a true 1 of a kind 442 inspired by jp woodys cloughy 442 of FM08 OR 09 but franz beckenbaur and his walking style of football is what i wanted to bring to the table test download use and watch the results and game stats its here to download aswell got bob marley lion aswell which it majic to along the same type of tactic. use either im sure it will open ur mind up on the whole concepts of tactic creating , no bull try for 6 months of a season u will se nothing like it assured.

which one's best in your opinion?
I played all tactics only few games and i had good results.I dont know which tactic best beacasue i dont have time that play a lot of. This 3 best formations 4-2-3-1 from korea and thailand. These tactics have best opinions and most repiles and views.Sry for my English:)

if u read the ol big ears thread it explains my tactic more it is a true 1 of a kind 442 inspired by jp woodys cloughy 442 of FM08 OR 09 but franz beckenbaur and his walking style of football is what i wanted to bring to the table test download use and watch the results and game stats its here to download aswell got bob marley lion aswell which it majic to along the same type of tactic. use either im sure it will open ur mind up on the whole concepts of tactic creating , no bull try for 6 months of a season u will se nothing like it assured.

I am 3/4 finished with the current test. I have identified 3 of the 4 tactics I will use for the next test. Your Bob Marley IIII-IIII-II(Sunshine) is on the list as one of the three with one from SuperMatt1978 and one of the 4-2-3-1 tactics suggested by Bertol. Haven't decided on the 4th yet.... Will keep you informed...

I am 3/4 finished with the current test. I have identified 3 of the 4 tactics I will use for the next test. Your Bob Marley IIII-IIII-II(Sunshine) is on the list as one of the three with one from SuperMatt1978 and one of the 4-2-3-1 tactics suggested by Bertol. Haven't decided on the 4th yet.... Will keep you informed...

How about my sicilian defense as the 4th? :)

alright mate hows my 3-3-3-1 doing?

P.S i'm loving your thread mate keep up the good work :)

alright mate hows my 3-3-3-1 doing?

P.S i'm loving your thread mate keep up the good work :)

Unfortunately (but fortunately for you), yours is the only 1 of the 4 tactics that is seeing a lot of success. Right now your tactic is 1st vs. Computer and 1st in Overall. The other 3 tactics are fighting hard but having a lot less success... Should have final results in next 48 hours or so.... Cheers

Unfortunately (but fortunately for you), yours is the only 1 of the 4 tactics that is seeing a lot of success. Right now your tactic is 1st vs. Computer and 1st in Overall. The other 3 tactics are fighting hard but having a lot less success... Should have final results in next 48 hours or so.... Cheers

Out of interest, what has been the standout tactic in all your testing so far ( i know you haven't finished the current round but still) ?

Out of interest, what has been the standout tactic in all your testing so far ( i know you haven't finished the current round but still) ?

I don't think it is fair to compare across tests, but in test #1, Mr. Langvatn's - Mr Langvatn 2-5-3 Angels V2 tactic did very well and in test 2, so far Nezza's 3-3-3-1 ( V.3 ) has done very well... As a side note, I am using Mr. Langvatn's in my own game and through 1/2 of a season, my Crewe team is doing very well and is in 3rd place, just a few points behind, seriously contending for promotion....

Hope that answers your question... Cheers

Does anyone want to create a Tiki-Taka tactic tests? I'm not resting until I get it to perfection!!! :p

cheers mate

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s-recreation-tactic-13-3-3-a.html#post1746549

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...e-madness-433-dm-tactic-fm13.html#post1689732

great stuff so far mate, I would like to know if these could be included in the testing at a certain point? Doubt the Dortmund one will do that well as its AMC based and setup how they play IRL (to 90%)

I have bookmarked this page :) look forward to seeing more results!
Well done everyone so far!

I am full for test#3, but I would welcome the opportunity to have one of your tactics in a future test (probably #4).

I'll add it to the list and try to get it into a future test.

Cheers

thanks dbotiger for speedy reply. It's probably a tactic for top teams but like to see how it holds up. i normally use Mr L's 253 angels tactic that did well in your first test but went for a change and it seems pretty solid.

keep up the good work.