Building the Perfect Beast?.... Tactics Testing by dbotiger

Testing is going a little slow this time. I had a computer crash I had to recover from. I am back at it now.

has the bobmarley IIII-IIII-II (sunshine) crashed the game as its to darn good? ha

Dbotiger, I think this best 4-2-3-1. Skip other tactics 4-2-3-1 from me and please test this

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...created-**************jassar-i.m.possible.tac

Sorry for being so quiet, but here is what is what is going on... The game has crashed on me twice recently and I am fighting some sort of physical bug (today I was running a fever). That being said, I am still testing (albeit a little slowly) and each team has played 5 of the 32 matches so far. I hope to have some initial results for you all soon. Regarding this specific tactic, the testing with a 4-2-3-1 has already started and I am using the
angelosnine-4-2-3-1 super ATK

for this test.

Cheers

has the bobmarley IIII-IIII-II (sunshine) crashed the game as its to darn good? ha

I wish it was that simple. It seems that after my weekly virus scan, my game has become a little unstable so I have to save way more often which, of course, slows me down....

Hey mate.

Doing my own little tests with a load of tactics too. The way i'm doing it though is literally playing the test game as if it was a proper career and doing all the micromanagement etc. So far tested Koen, mr langvatn 253, richy's deep 442 and richy's deep 442 tweak. I must say that of all of those i've tested, the koen tactic has been the best and given the best results.

Anyway, that's irrelevant, the main reason for me posting here is to inform you that i'm testing two korean tactics atm which i found on a korean fm site, they appear to be quite high scorers. The reason i'm telling you this is because 1. those tactics don't have threads here and i'd like to post the results in your thread as its a testing thread AND 2. i'd like to link you to those tactics if you are interested in using them in your test.

Let me know and good luck with your testing!

Sorry for being so quiet, but here is what is what is going on... The game has crashed on me twice recently and I am fighting some sort of physical bug (today I was running a fever). That being said, I am still testing (albeit a little slowly) and each team has played 5 of the 32 matches so far. I hope to have some initial results for you all soon. Regarding this specific tactic, the testing with a 4-2-3-1 has already started and I am using the
angelosnine-4-2-3-1 super ATK
for this test.

Cheers

Ok i understand, sry for my english i wrote about: neo bvb and 4231R

Hey mate.

Doing my own little tests with a load of tactics too. The way i'm doing it though is literally playing the test game as if it was a proper career and doing all the micromanagement etc. So far tested Koen, mr langvatn 253, richy's deep 442 and richy's deep 442 tweak. I must say that of all of those i've tested, the koen tactic has been the best and given the best results.

Anyway, that's irrelevant, the main reason for me posting here is to inform you that i'm testing two korean tactics atm which i found on a korean fm site, they appear to be quite high scorers. The reason i'm telling you this is because 1. those tactics don't have threads here and i'd like to post the results in your thread as its a testing thread AND 2. i'd like to link you to those tactics if you are interested in using them in your test.

Let me know and good luck with your testing!

maybe you could also test mine mate?