Building the Perfect Beast?.... Tactics Testing by dbotiger

which one's best in your opinion?
I play one match for fun my chelsea with 4-2-3-1 super atk tactic and i beat juventus 8-0. Tactic not fluid. Maybe this tactic is very good or i have only luck:)
sry for bad english:)

Last edited:
Stop spamming ... NOW.

What is it you don't get ? As I have written, just make a better presentation of your tactic and people WILL give you the attention you are seeking.

Thread closed for one hour.

Now, anyone that does not stay on Topic Will be infracted. This INCLUDES those that answers the spamming, all to get these posts to stop.

4231 bob 4 testing can rotate with 442 1 or use on own , Think u will enjoy

View attachment 379528 Sorry Every1, When does Round Three start Mate?

Got a Bob Marley 4231 Version, for the people who requested that dont like 442. Hope this can be tested too, it shows the Theorys expand to different tactical systems . hope u like... called spend mr wenger or else, based on arsenal formation mixed with bob marley IIII_IIII_II

Last edited:
Sorry , 4 messing with ur thread and for generally being a bad member

View attachment 379528 Sorry Every1, When does Round Three start Mate?

Got a Bob Marley 4231 Version, for the people who requested that dont like 442. Hope this can be tested too, it shows the Theorys expand to different tactical systems . hope u like... called spend mr wenger or else, based on arsenal formation mixed with bob marley IIII_IIII_II

this tactic remembers me Mr Hough one from FM12, or before. Gonna analyse this further, but if it's as efficient as Mr H used to be, that could be quite devastating =)

IIII-IIII-II Bob marley streamlined

View attachment 379545 Been confusion in to what Bob Marley tactic to use , ive combined the 3 tactics here in this NigelBenn Champ1.... used for a season with northampton lost just once works a treat...... All ive done is put cross aim to near post (all players) and DLF run with ball sometimes(had through balls in 1 tactic) instead .That is all changes ive done so its Same as Lion but with near post crosses to all players that is all .

Test2: Completed

I have finished the second test of tactics and here are some observations:

- N
ezza's 3-3-3-1 ( V.3 ) was the most successful tactic against computer opponents, garnering 47 of a potential 60 points. This tactic also scored the most overall points, with 72 out of a possible 96 points.

- Meanwhile
FALCAO. ` the Absolute Carlo Ancelotti ` PSG tied with Nezza's 3-3-3-1 ( V.3 ) as the most successful in head-to-head competition, both with 25 of a possible 36 points.

Here are my results:

Tactics vs. Computer Controlled Opponents (maximum of 60 possible points):
View attachment 379570

Tactics in Head-to-Head Competition:
View attachment 379571

Detailed Results

View attachment 379572

Overall Score:

View attachment 379574

I want to thank all the participants. I will be taking a few days off now to play my own game and expect to start another round of testing in about 4 days. I have identified the tactics for the next test, and at this time, they are expected to be:

TacticOwner
BALBOA 2 V2SuperMatt1978
Bob Marley IIII-IIII-II(Sunshine)markyplatt
4-2-3-1 super ATKangelosnine
Mr Langvatn 3-6-1 Sicilian Defense (13.3.3) FINAL VERSIONMr. Langvatn

Cheers!

wow 72 points for overall, i guess i'll have to keep updating my 3-3-3-1 to make it better ;)

wow 72 points for overall, i guess i'll have to keep updating my 3-3-3-1 to make it better ;)

Have to keep in mind that matches head-to-head are purely for entertainment purposes, as these can only determine how the tactics do against the other tactics in the test. Superb results nevertheless :) Obviously one of the greatest tactics this year:)

Last edited:
Upload a Non classic Version of ur 3 3 3 1 Nezza & ill put my ideas to it. NezzaIII-III-III-I(sunshine) be Top m8 i think

Dbotiger, check the test results on my page for the latest tactic, a mix of the rock and sicilian defense. Absolutely crazy stuff. (avg 3,5 goals per game) Even higher scoring than the 2-5-3 :) If you haven't started round 3 yet, go with that one lol, if not, u must add this one to your list :)

Last edited:
Dbotiger, check the test results on my page for the latest tactic, a mix of the rock and sicilian defense. Absolutely crazy stuff. (avg 3,5 goals per game) Even higher scoring than the 2-5-3 :) If you haven't started round 3 yet, go with that one lol, if not, u must add this one to your list :)

Already started, but I would be happy to add this to the list.

Cheers

V-III-II High Line Is is better than BobMarley sunshine?

Got A 5 3 2 Its here Bob marley with a DLF focal point
great for not conceding
and will play opponants of the park
unique look at team and player instructions

Got my individual playing preference like all my tactics here to enjoy