Building the Perfect Beast?.... Tactics Testing by dbotiger

Nevermind, one of them was terrible (probably for an old patch and updated but not as effective) and the other one was just decent.

Test 3: Early Results

I am 1/4 of the way thru the test (sorry it is taking so long, but I hope to pick it up now that i am feeling better), and here are the results so far:

View attachment 475033

More to come soon....

Cheers

Mixed cross from now.....more goals and u keep all the high stats(maybe higher)

yes have found when u havent got the right striker in the DLF possition can have too many long shots(Fingborrbson is the answer) , anyway been thinking and im sure JP woodys tactic had cross from mixed -not deep -to all players on his tactic , as mine is trying to mimic his from 6 or 7 years ago i tried this on my tactics .... yes i think i got it bang on now try this now...... its a wooooooooooooow tactic for sure

View attachment 474487

yes have found when u havent got the right striker in the DLF possition can have too many long shots(Fingborrbson is the answer) , anyway been thinking and im sure JP woodys tactic had cross from mixed -not deep -to all players on his tactic , as mine is trying to mimic his from 6 or 7 years ago i tried this on my tactics .... yes i think i got it bang on now try this now...... its a wooooooooooooow tactic for sure

TRY it and let me now , u have a lot more play in front of opposistion defence and and possesion% is so high

DBOTIGER So easy on the eye now i watch all my matches with comprehensive highlights

View attachment 474479 View attachment 474478
hello dbotiger just have 1 little go with my new 442(number10role) its everything i planned out to create in the first place,, even im astonished how good it is

3-1 up half time v man city 1st season.. i had 6 shots 5 of them ccc's .man this is gonna be hard to beat , ive been tweaking my original so much and ive got this just right nowNEVER GONNA TWEAK THIS AGAIN I GOT THE JACKPOT lol

View attachment 382880 View attachment 382881
hello dbotiger just have 1 little go with my new 442(number10role) its everything i planned out to create in the first place,, even im astonished how good it is

3-1 up half time v man city 1st season.. i had 6 shots 5 of them ccc's .man this is gonna be hard to beat , ive been tweaking my original so much and ive got this just right nowNEVER GONNA TWEAK THIS AGAIN I GOT THE JACKPOT lol

Dude how many tactics u make a week? lol people take days maybe weeks making tactics and your coming out it seems every other day with 1 which is (the best tactic ever) :/ And you gotta stop just throwing your tactics on other peoples threads, reading through another 1 today and randomly you have a post threw with your tactic.

Last edited by a moderator:
dbotiger u ticket Target Man ?and wingers play left footed on left flank or left on right flank in super atk 4-2-3-1???

Dude how many tactics u make a week? lol people take days maybe weeks making tactics and your coming out it seems every other day with 1 which is (the best tactic ever) :/
They all have certain qualitys of the best ever(JPWoodys Cloughy fm06 maybe 7 years ago).

its cause im constantly changing the 1 tactic only( trying to emulate JPwoodys 06 fm version) use this mate its fab trust me get back to me with results u will love it

dbotiger u ticket Target Man ?and wingers play left footed on left flank or left on right flank in super atk 4-2-3-1???

I don't try to influence the game in any way, because I am trying as best as possible to have a completely unbiased Plug-and-Play experience. This means I do not specifically use a Target Man (unless it is part of the base tactic), nor do I pick a player to play a specific position based upon dominant foot. Hope that helps...Cheers

I don't try to influence the game in any way, because I am trying as best as possible to have a completely unbiased Plug-and-Play experience. This means I do not specifically use a Target Man (unless it is part of the base tactic), nor do I pick a player to play a specific position based upon dominant foot. Hope that helps...Cheers

ok thanks i wrote beacause in players instructions all crosses on Target Man but in team instructions dont have targetman

Test 3: Completed

I have finished the third test of tactics and here are some observations:

- Mr Langvatn's 3-6-1 Sicilian Defense (13.3.3) FINA VERSION was the most successful tactic against computer opponents, garnering 39 of a potential 60 points.

- SuperMatt1978-BALBOA 2 V2 was the most successful in head-to-head competition, with 21 of a possible 36 points.
Here are my results:

Tactics vs. Computer Controlled Opponents (maximum of 60 possible points):
View attachment 473080

Tactics in Head-to-Head Competition:
View attachment 473077

Detailed Results

View attachment 473078

Overall Score:
View attachment 473076

I want to thank all the participants. I will be taking a few days off now to play my own game and expect to start another round of testing in about 4 days. I have identified the tactics for the next test, and at this time, they are expected to be:
View attachment 473075

Cheers!

Last edited:
Great to see that Markyplatt's tactic really is the best tactic ever on FM :)