Built For The Future: An FM-Baseshire FC Joint Story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im gonna have to delay you guys again! Just I've signed Carl Baker and he's 26 so I'll start again, and then I've got trainin, So I'll give you an update about 8pm.

Apologies

No problem :)

September update now!!

September Update!

We are top of the league!

Colchester 2-1 FM-Baseshire (JPT)
McTurner

Macclesfield 0-1 FM-Baseshire
Yeboah

FM-Baseshire 3-1 Bury
Sekao, McTurner, Whitehouse

FM-Baseshire 2-1 Chesterfield
Ricardinho, McTurner

Port Vale 1-14 FM-Baseshire!
Dale, King 4, McTurner 5, Whitehouse 2, Opare

I great month for the club, 4 league wins out of 4 meant that we moved to the top of the table! I only played twice due to injury but I did play in the match everbody is buzzing about! Yes, I am talking about the 14-1 win over Port Vale. We dominated from start to finish and we probably could have scored more! Chris' strikes meant he now has 11 goals in 9 league games whereas Max has 7 in 6. Long may this winning run continue!

League table:
View attachment 37606

Vale result:
View attachment 37609

Love you,
Alfonso Sanchez (H)​

Last edited:
We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!

I'm not :'(

We are the top of the league with an insane goal difference! :D

3.7 goals a game, not too bad.. ;)

I will stop and wait for Sam now! :)

And the other 6 who's doing the story lol

anyone playing carl taylor or am i sat on bench? lol whats peoples best formation there using? im gonna post my mid nad end season tables!!! (when i get there)

anyone playing carl taylor or am i sat on bench? lol whats peoples best formation there using? im gonna post my mid nad end season tables!!! (when i get there)

Can you post it in the discussion thread please?

We don't want to spam this even more XD

Why you doing it by half season? Do it monthly, keeps people interested.

FM BASESHIRE 3-0 ROTHERHAM
The gaffer was testing out a new tactic. It was suprising that he did it for this match against top of the league team. However it worked miracles. I took a corner that Chris headed home. At half time we were winning 1-0 but he wanted more. Max almost doubled it but shot just wide. Leoj Nedob scored his first goal for the club after a great run and cross by Fabio and Leoj scored another to make it 3-0.
Happy Days as we go top!
P.S. I am top of my class in science!!

Colchester 3-1 FM Baseshire
They deserved the win in this JP Trophy match. We battled from 3-0 down. Fabio scored but then hit the post. I was singled out for having a poor match. I feel like crying...

roonaldo, stop after the 9th game. We should wait for everyone else :)

Good to hear leeeetle man. The vas is out to get you... 8-|

Status
Not open for further replies.