Bulgaria vs England 2/9/11 Vasil Levski Stadium Kick Off 19.15 BST

What Will Be The Outcome Of Bulgaria vs England?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
to be fair, since we failed to qualify for the Euro's a few years back, i've had very little interest in England games, even less so since the World Cup. It's more to do with the fact that the whole set-up is a joke more than anything. The fact the FA don't know what they're doing, the fact that tactically, we're 4 or 5 years behind every other major nation, and the fact we have a manager that shows about as much passion as the majority of the players; very little.

Disagree with the bold. Individually a lot of the players are very tactically aware. What they lack is a cohesive view as a team. And the idea that they dont show passion isnt true either, Ashley Cole gets abused day in and out. if he didnt care he'd retire. i'd like you to tell terry or rooney they dont care, you'd probably get a response leaving you flat on on your ****. Great we didnt qualify once, it was bad, get over it. set backs happen. let go of the past and move on. Other countries do this, why cant england.

just realised it's on sky fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

just realised it's on sky fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

you can watch spain vs chile though

3 screens: FM2011, spain vs chile, bulgaria vs england. supported by takeaway.

Uberwin

Uberwin

You....jammy.....little.....*******!!!!!!!

Football is serious business, im turning down a night out for this

But dude....3 screens AND takeaway?! I'm stuck with Chile v Spain and a fiance whinging on about too much footie on TV. Still, the lemon muffin may make things better

Edit - guess I'll be swallowing my pride and listening to it on BBC 5 Live

Last edited:

Uberwin

2 screens: FM2011, Bulgaria vs England. Supported by a chinese/Domino's.

Semi-win.

Don't really care too much about England as Portugal are my priority but I do prefer them to do well than not. If they fail to qualify for competitions then the hype of the tournament isn't as great (as exampled in Euro 2008 where it was barely spoken about because they weren't in it).

Reckon England will win it, but won't be as routine as everyone seems to think it will. The pitch is terrible (there are flowers growing in patches), it will be hostile and it's all very open.

England to line up;
Hart
Smalling - Cahill - Terry - Cole
Parker - Lampard
Downing ------------- Young
Rooney
Carroll​

Will line up as a 4-4-2, but Rooney will naturally drop deep and it'll turn into a 4-4-1-1 or 4-2-3-1 depending on the wingers.

I`m from Bulgaria and i hope we`ll win.But actually the score will be 0-3/4 for England since our national team currently sucks.Cheers.

Uberwin

images

I'm jealous :'(

*sigh* Barry's playing........

OH FOR GODS SAKE!!! ajt where can i see the line up?

OH FOR GODS SAKE!!! ajt where can i see the line up?

Team news just broke on radio. No Lampard, but Ashley Young playing just behind Rooney by sounds of it. Looks like Parker/Barry partnership in holding

Hart; Smalling, Terry, Cahill, A Cole; walcott, Parker, Barry, Downing; Young; Rooney

I would of preferred Richards at Rb & Milner in the middle with Parker apart from that looks fine.

Be good for Doyle if he gets some playing time-I like him

Barry is the only flaw, would have preferred Milner. good to see Cahill and Smalling there

Hoping barry for once makes me eat my words

I would of preferred Richards at Rb & Milner in the middle with Parker apart from that looks fine.

Good point on Richards, very much like him as a player