x2s2z0e3yb818d_78688.jpg

Season 14

Peaking Late

As George's career hit its first real obstacle mine was going from strength to strength.

FzV2deI.jpg

CJLyDPA.jpg

Approaching my 30th birthday I got a rare year without injury & was able to put together some impressive performances. In all, 30 games at an average of 7.51. Not too bad for an old timer.

The Victory as well had a year to remember clinching the minor premiership.

2oulDqG.jpg

Before going all the way to the Title!

AlGwGDt.jpg

bD14qGU.jpg

B43smKN.jpg

As well as recording a domestic treble!!!

WuMMA8i.jpg

A sensational year in which we proved almost unbeatable!

Unfortunately I never made it onto the pitch for our Grand Final win, (which had nothing to do with my 30th birthday celebrations the night before!) though coach Moss was quick to remind me of my importance in getting us there.

PO2argp.jpg

As approach the twilight of my career my abilities are holding steady. I am confident, with a bit of luck injury wise, that I will be able to play & contribute for a few years yet, though I have began to think about my life off the pitch.

BzGCLBy.jpg

6NRXOqw.jpg

I am yet to complete any actual courses but my mind has been set to becoming a manager once my playing days are over. Hopefully, with the support of the club & coach Moss, I can achieve my goals

Very nice season. Is the banner an announcement of a surprise move to the Premier? That'd be awesome.

Great year for CJ! He certainly deserves it after his recent adversity. Nice to see him pick up another 6 caps!

"History will soon be made,
Upon the board,
Their honours engraved"

Soon.

30 years old...time goes so quick!

Lets make the last few years, of your playing career, the best.

30 years old...time goes so quick!

Lets make the last few years, of your playing career, the best.

Yeah, time sure does fly!

Hopefully, with a rare spell of luck injury wise, I still have a couple of years left in the old hammies.

So having spent yesterday at working reading this and the other excellent stories inspired by this one I've decided to do my own story. This will be my first every story despite reading many on here in silence. 1st season nearly finished siming so should be up soon.

keep up the good work and here is hoping go 1 last big move for CJ

30 years of age and potentially your best season yet! Still always time for 1 last trip round Europe!

Really hoping we'll get to see how this story "ends" before FM16 comes out... ;)

Really hoping we'll get to see how this story "ends" before FM16 comes out... ;)

You will mate, i was taking screenies the other night to post another update but got interupted by an Ashes match. I will get around to it.

what happened next in the career?

and how far have you gone into the save?