Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
'Hench' online are you? What, do you expand or something?

And this thread has nothing to do with FM, stay on topic please and thank you.

Rofl. Probably has a different meaning up North.

Anyone going to purchase this at midnight when it comes out?

I've pre-ordered the Hardened Edition, for the exclusive maps, so I won't be heading out to buy it.

the 4 WAW zombie maps, and I'm not sure if there are normal WAW maps also.

It includes four zombie maps from World at War. Not worth anything if you don't play Zombie mode, but very cool if you enjoyed it on Treyarch's previous game. 8-|

It also comes with some extra fluff that I don't really care too much about:

- Black Ops medal
- PS3/360 Avatars
- Steel casing

The Prestige Edition has all of the aforementioned, and a remote-controlled car resembling the kill-streak buggy from the game.

Yeah ive seen the RC car in HMV looks kinda cool, Think i might just stick with the regular edition and be boring.

It includes four zombie maps from World at War. Not worth anything if you don't play Zombie mode, but very cool if you enjoyed it on Treyarch's previous game. 8-|

It also comes with some extra fluff that I don't really care too much about:

- Black Ops medal
- PS3/360 Avatars
- Steel casing

The Prestige Edition has all of the aforementioned, and a remote-controlled car resembling the kill-streak buggy from the game.

How much is the hardened edition billy

Hardened Edition is £20 more than the regular cost, so £60 in some retailers, £65 elsewhere.

Prestige Edition is £120/£125.

If you're not planning to play Zombie Mode, then don't bother... save the £20.

A tweet by David Vonderharr(Treyarch's multiplayer designer) confirms that sleight of hand pro does not affect snipers in any way

''Let me try that again. Sleight of Hand Pro does not work with any sniper class weapon.''
:P

http://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar

A tweet by David Vonderharr(Treyarch's multiplayer designer) confirms that sleight of hand pro does not affect snipers in any way

''Let me try that again. Sleight of Hand Pro does not work with any sniper class weapon.''
:P

http://twitter.com/DavidVonderhaar

That sucks, when I want a bit of a laugh I regularly go around with my sniper class and quickscope. A shame.

Back