Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
I just got an e-mail from game about my pre-order now I don't know if it mean I'll get my game early or if I'll get it on the day it comes out

From the e-mail

Due to the epic size of Call of Duty, we have a lot to do to make sure your copy gets to you
in time for launch day on the 9th November. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging
your payment card a little earlier than usual.

You may receive an email letting your know that your order is on its way but this just means its being
held by the courier ready for delivery on launch day.

is it just me or has anyone else had this e-mail yet?

Last edited:
I just got an e-mail from game about my pre-order now I don't know if it mean I'll get my game early or if I'll get it on the day it comes out

From the e-mail

Due to the epic size of Call of Duty, we have a lot to do to make sure your copy gets to you
in time for launch day on the 9th November. As a result, we will be processing your order and charging
your payment card a little earlier than usual.

You may receive an email letting your know that your order is on its way but this just means its being
held by the courier ready for delivery on launch day.

is it just me or has anyone else had this e-mail yet?
Hm, dosen't sound right, were'd you order it from?

Game sucks, they absolutely cunted me over on a pre owned xbox deal.

I ordered my copy about a month ago, and payed for it at that time aswell. As long as there's not an agreement to prevent the game being released early then there's a possibility you could get it a few days before release. But for the previous versions of CoD, there was an agreement so that everyone would only be able to get it on release day and after. For Black Ops I don't know.

They also sorted it out and gave you a year free XBL Gold subscription, didn't they?

The Game shop i went into and caused a scene in gave me XBL Gold for 12 months, MW2 for free and replaced the trashed console and controller i had been sent.

The customer service people on the phone (i ordered online) weren't having any of it. The website still hasn't published my stinking review either.

Anyway. Can't wait to play wager matches, and lose :'(

I ordered my copy about a month ago, and payed for it at that time aswell. As long as there's not an agreement to prevent the game being released early then there's a possibility you could get it a few days before release. But for the previous versions of CoD, there was an agreement so that everyone would only be able to get it on release day and after. For BO I don't know.

I got MW2 last year a day before, so I might do :P, just have to keep my fingers cross :), also I was just asking if anyone else had the same e-mail as me, guess not :(

Last edited:
I just got an e-mail from game saying my Call of Duty Black Ops is being Pending to be despatched :D

Can't wait for this game now. Fingers crossed it will arrive later today but there's only a slim chance of that. Got an email a few days back saying there's an agreement in place with Activision not to release any copy of BO before the 9th. This meaning that no one will get it early unless they've purchased the game illegally or anything along the same lines.

man that's so gay, I got my black ops copy dispatched last wednesday now its just being Received and processed on a parcel force website today @ 12:39pm, will I get it tomorrow or I'm looking at wednesday here before I get it

Back