Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Giving this a miss as its over £40. Unless I can trade in MW2 and/or RDR and get it for >£30. If not, will wait till it drops to £35 or so.

Giving this a miss as its over £40. Unless I can trade in MW2 and/or RDR and get it for >£30. If not, will wait till it drops to £35 or so.

:O :'( But i was going to take all your money in wager match

Looks amazing, really can't wait for this.

FM, FIFA and CoD

b00m.

Black ops zombies?

www.gknova6.com - Not this site

Fake or not? - these are fake

YouTube - Black Ops **** Zombies (NOVA) Beta Lobby Screen

YouTube - Black Ops Der Reise **** Zombies Proof! Leak!

YouTube - Black Ops Der Riese **** Zombies Proof 2! Leak!

EDIT:Sorry guys i kinda messed up the gknova6 link.It's now workin :)

sorry but those pics are completely fake, the guy who uploading the images or videos saying its cod bo zombies is a lair

click in this thread if you don't trust me
http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=41&t=2253

until I see images on call of duty black ops Zombies or codz I won't believe anything GKNOVA0 says or until I see the trailer for my own eyes

Last edited:
Thanks for the info i didn't know that.
At least gknova6 is not fake|)

Last edited:
Only played it for 5-10 mins

I was considering not getting it but after my game today I will get it when I sell my 360 and get a playstation

Only played it for 5-10 mins

I was considering not getting it but after my game today I will get it when I sell my 360 and get a playstation

How did you find the first mission in campaign? I'm struggling to get to grips with it at the moment, maybe you can help me?

Well there were guys playing it before me so I didn't start the game I just jumped on lol

What point did you jump on at? I managed to 'jump on' when I was thrust into some action and ended up killing some guys on a balcony.

Was it the same bit for you?

Back