Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Finished story mode. The storyline was hard to understand at start until the last mission where you finally knows what happening. Not much of a fan of the game as it has too many sacrifices.

Last edited:
Finished story mode. The storyline was hard to understand at start until the last mission where you finally knows what happening. Not much of a fan of the game as it has too many sacrifices.

don't spoil it for the rest of us then

[ spoiler] text here [ /spoiler]

Remove the spaces in the spoiler tags.

The week when Fm! And Black Ops come out I have no money at all! How unlucky..

Hopefully I'll have this within a week or so.

Gonna try and get it tomorrow in town, not too confident though.. :S

Unlucky, it will be waiting for me when i get back from school for me to rip open :P

Got red rings 3 days before the day this comes out.
devastated.

Got red rings 3 days before the day this comes out.
devastated.

Fix it?

There is plenty of guides on the Internet and if you can find the paste stuff you need for the CPU & GPU then it takes about 30-40 minutes to take apart, fix, and put back together.

I did mine and it worked for another 2-3 months.

Fix it?

There is plenty of guides on the Internet and if you can find the paste stuff you need for the CPU & GPU then it takes about 30-40 minutes to take apart, fix, and put back together.

ive just sent it to a local shop, i wuoldnt trust myself to fix an xbox haha

Price is £45 in some places, I doubt Morrissons wll be much different.

Fix it?

Is that why your on the PS3 now?:P

looks like I won't get Black Ops until wednesday now as Parcel force haven't updated there tracker :(, sucks to be ****** me

Sainsbury's £30 when you spend £30 in store...

******* gutted i can't get this or fm until around christmas time, desperately need a job me thinks...

Had mine at 2:30 when I got back from college :P

Already got to rank 20ish.

Zombies is class!

Back