Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Hello midnight at Asda, trading in Fable for it, so should be a fiver

Could get for free in Xtravision if I had 2 games bought in the last year that i wanted to sell and they had enough in stock

already got it yeasterday!
Im level 19 now played 2 n half hours ....
add me if ya want

xB-oBB-iiNz-

Played the first 2 campaign missions, they're alright. Not going to go online till later tonight whem I'm back from uni though :)

Was gonna buy it early, but I hurt my back and cba to walk down to town from my college to buy it, so picking it up later today hopefully.

Reminds me alot of CoD2.. and that is a very good thing.

well guess what guys the leaderboards have being hacked already and its just 23 hours gone

Anyone know if Tesco's have any left? My mums stopping off there on the way home from work, really hoping they're still in stock

Ah right, well I'd imagine that Tesco would be pretty stocked up on it, you should be fine. Ordered mine last night, hopefully get it in the week.

Week off work next week - FM2011 + Cod ^^)

Well, I am absolutely livid if I'm honest.

Shopto prides itself on 'Getting the game to you on release day at the latest' if pre-ordered, and yet I sit here without a copy.

I'm not sure whether Shopto or Royal Mail are responsible but I'm ******* ****** off.

/endrant.

Shopto prides itself on 'Getting the game to you on release day at the latest' if pre-ordered, and yet I sit here without a copy.

I'm not sure whether Shopto or Royal Mail are responsible but I'm ******* ****** off.

/endrant.

Bad times.. at least you'll get £3 credit on shopto.net ;)

/endrant.

This.

+ the fact that I payed £6 for delivery. Yes, 6 ******* pounds. Must be some kind of joke. They've lost a lot of customers by the look of things on their Forum.

1. I can't track my delivery, an error comes up when I search for it.
2. They didn't even send an email saying it has been dispatched.
3. The lines are busy so I can't call up.
4. I'm ****** off.

What's with all the zombie love on here? It sucks, worst game experience ever - boring, repetitive, same guns and levels, no progression. And it looks bunk. Anyway...

How does black ops compare to MW2 guys? Was a huge fan of MW2, but not WAW. Which is it closer to? Worth buying for an MW2 fan

Everyone in my area is saying Tesco ran out of stock and brought a load of copies from Gamestation.(In my area lol)
Also, people are saying there was a discount at tescos if you brought the game between midnight and one o'clock.

Back