Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
looks exact same as every COD before it. MW2 was **** but I know it's made by different company. Didn't really like WaW. Will wait for everyone to calm down about the game and stop saying it is the best thing ever made and wait for to be able to get a decent idea of how good the game is by around Christmas. Do we know if dedicated servers are back for PC?

Game have ****** it up to!!! jez when i pre-order i expect to get it on release day. They are giving me £5 back but that is still not good enough tbh

looks exact same as every COD before it. MW2 was **** but I know it's made by different company. Didn't really like WaW. Will wait for everyone to calm down about the game and stop saying it is the best thing ever made and wait for to be able to get a decent idea of how good the game is by around Christmas. Do we know if dedicated servers are back for PC?

Yeah, dedicated servers are back and mod tools will be released.

Shopto never delievered mine either luckily enough i got a copy in asda for £36, game is ok.

Shopto always have delievered there games to me a day early,but they had an agreement with activison that they couldnt post them out until Monday.

Well, I am absolutely livid if I'm honest.

Shopto prides itself on 'Getting the game to you on release day at the latest' if pre-ordered, and yet I sit here without a copy.

I'm not sure whether Shopto or Royal Mail are responsible but I'm ******* ****** off.

/endrant.

This is so annoying... :(

There is no 'Like' button to rub it in your face that I have had mine for nearly a day!<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)<)

Lol.

Anyway, zombies is so good, the map is huge, and the different types of Zombie make it so awesome.

After having my first "long session" (couple of hours) I apart from graphical differences and different guns (which take longer to kill?) it's what you would expect from a COD game. I also hate the fact you have to buy guns and attachments and everything online. Meh. .

Quick Question

Where can you check your gametime??

thanks

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

help

Got it from Sainsbury's this morning for £35. :)

Only played 3 online games, won all of them. In the + in all. :)

Meh, still won't beat CoD4 PC, that was godly :wub:.

*like*
64 players on crash was just insane. Could get huge kill streaks and kill about 10 people with an air strike!

My brother and I have just received confirmation e-mails from ShopTo.net saying our orders will be with us tomorrow.

However, the e-mail was received at 12:48am, so this may be referring to Thursday as tomorrow.

Those of you who are waiting for your pre-orders from this company, I recommend you check your inbox for confirmation.

Hopefully I get paid Friday, if I do I'll be getting my copy then. If not I'll wait, I'm enjoying Football Manager so I don't think it'll bother me that much if I don't get it.

Where is the cheapest price people have seen it?

You can get it from some supermarkets for around a fiver apparently, by trading in a game on their wanted list.

HMV are offering it for around 8 pound if you trade in Medal of Honour.

Outside of that? Probably around 35-40 quid is the cheapest you'll find without a deal.

You can get it from some supermarkets for around a fiver apparently, by trading in a game on their wanted list.

Outside of that? Probably around 35-40 quid is the cheapest you'll find without a deal.

I'll have to have a look and see what's on there wanted list.

I'm sure there is like 3 versions of the game? I've seen one for £30 another for £55 - 60 and then one for £120.. What's the difference?

Why order it online? You guys don't have any shops near you? Could get it the minute its released like I did ^^)

I know some ASDA shops were selling it for £5 if you traded in any of the chart games. Like Fable 3, Fallout New Vegan, Medal of Honour ect.

Regular edition is just the game.

Hardened edition is the game itself, the World at War zombie maps, and a limited edition medal in the box.

Prestige edition has everything the Hardened edition has, plus a remote-controlled car in the shape of the in-game kill-streak reward.

Why order it online? You guys don't have any shops near you? Could get it the minute its released like I did ^^)

You can buy it from local shops? I'll remember that next time.

Back