Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Regular edition is just the game.

Hardened edition is the game itself, the World at War zombie maps, and a limited edition medal in the box.

Prestige edition has everything the Hardened edition has, plus a remote-controlled car in the shape of the in-game kill-streak reward.

I think I'll go for the Hardened edition then.

Cheers, Billy.

You can buy it from local shops? I'll remember that next time.

:@
Just saying its alot easier to reserve a copy at blockbusters or game and just go pick it up. Don't have to pay for delivery, or wait for it to arrive. And you don't get delays.

People online are level 35 plus already which is a little sad.

I managed to get to level 11 in an hour so i was pretty pleased. My 2 guns at the moment are the M16 Red dot sight and the Enfield with extended mags. Those RC Cars are so **** irritating!

I managed to get to level 11 in an hour so i was pretty pleased. My 2 guns at the moment are the M16 Red dot sight and the Enfield with extended mags. Those RC Cars are so **** irritating!

35? someone on my friend list has prestiged....

Last edited:
35? someone on my friend list has prestiged....

Some people really are pathetic. I don't have the ability to sit and play something that much at the one time. I like to spread things out.

I am enjoying the campaign but have no interest in playing it online, far too many twats.

It's very hollywood though and it's a bit off putting watching me drive a bike,dodging bullets and blowing up other bikes with a shotgun?

You do realise that some people have had the game before release?
In Spain, people got this game 3-4 days before it came out in the UK.

Some people really are pathetic. I don't have the ability to sit and play something that much at the one time. I like to spread things out.

I am enjoying the campaign but have no interest in playing it online, far too many twats.

It's very hollywood though and it's a bit off putting watching me drive a bike,dodging bullets and blowing up other bikes with a shotgun?

I lold when that happened. On a later mission i was using a grenade launcher that previously had been causing obviously serious damage but ina pretty small area, then when suddenly we needed to push back so enemies who were storming us, firing the launcher was like someone was napalming the place.

Good, more people hate it than love it.

Snipers shoot 1 bullet every 2 seconds.
SMG's shoot 20 bullets every 2 seconds.

Just because Person A has more skill and control doesn't mean person B should be able to call it cheap because they're less skilled.

Quick scoping is ghey, glad its gone.

---------- Post added at 10:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Just because Person A has more skill and control doesn't mean person B should be able to call it cheap because they're less skilled.

Snipers are also a 1 bullet kill, SMG's are 3 or 4 bullets to kill....

Quickscoping didn't even take skill in MW2, the aim assist helped a lot.

is the single player any good, not interested in multiplayer at all

MW2 sucked anyway. CoD4 was the best.

Snipers you miss the first bullet you die. SMG's you miss the first 3-4 bullets and you still have 5 more chances to kill the sniper before he can go again.

Snipers you miss the first bullet you die. SMG's you miss the first 3-4 bullets and you still have 5 more chances to kill the sniper before he can go again.

Meh, quickscoping just got really annoying as everyone started doing it and thinking they were elite pro skillz.

Indeed, I hated MW2, was hoping Black Ops was gonna be CoD4 quickscoping, not broken though. I understand why people disliked it on MW2 though.

This is a good game, player matches suck balls but everything else, Campaign, Zombies, Zombies Arcade & especially wager matches are epic :)

Snipers are also a 1 bullet kill, SMG's are 3 or 4 bullets to kill....

More like 6 or 7 bullets, with no stopping power, so glad it's gone :)

That's the risk you take being a sniper. If you miss then you shouldn't be a sniper. If CoD4 is your favourite then you should be able to remember what real sniping is.. Although I understand some players (I assume you are one of these people) need a bug in the game to get kills ;)

Although I have to admit, I think I've been killed 3 or 4 times tops by snipers out of about 1000 deaths, sniping is dead.

Got it. Like it.

Struggling alot with the PS3 controller though :/ As I only got it.

Also I'd like to put this out there.. Medal of Honor is better :)

is the single player any good, not interested in multiplayer at all

I'm two missions into the campaign, so far that's good. Plus, you can use bots offline, not sure what that's like. Plus zombies offline.

Back