Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
sniping is dead.

You are right, sniping is less fun, treyarch have just made sniping more realistic, but i'm finding it really boring. I reckon a change of gamertag is needed :S

You cant run around with a sniper like what happened in MW2, you have to sit on top of a hill with claymores, just to end up with two hitmarkers before you can get a kill. I wouldnt rely on a sniper in black ops.

Also, does anyone think the spawn system in Black Ops needs improved with the first patch? I was on a rather large map (cant remember what it was) but i literally spawned a couple of feet from the enemy, then in another game, i went round the corner and someone spawned right in front of me

You are right, sniping is less fun, treyarch have just made sniping more realistic, but i'm finding it really boring. I reckon a change of gamertag is needed :S

You cant run around with a sniper like what happened in MW2, you have to sit on top of a hill with claymores, just to end up with two hitmarkers before you can get a kill. I wouldnt rely on a sniper in black ops.

Also, does anyone think the spawn system in Black Ops needs improved with the first patch? I was on a rather large map (cant remember what it was) but i literally spawned a couple of feet from the enemy, then in another game, i went round the corner and someone spawned right in front of me

Spawns are horrible, on Nuketown, I spawned behind the person who killed me.

This game actually sounds quite good then, I hate quickscopers.

That's the risk you take being a sniper. If you miss then you shouldn't be a sniper. If CoD4 is your favourite then you should be able to remember what real sniping is.. Although I understand some players (I assume you are one of these people) need a bug in the game to get kills ;)

Although I have to admit, I think I've been killed 3 or 4 times tops by snipers out of about 1000 deaths, sniping is dead.

I was referring to CoD4, and how is it a bug?

Quick Question

Where can you check your gametime??

thanks

---------- Post added at 02:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 AM ----------

help

Oh give me a fuking break

away and get off this site you piece of ****

I KickAzz

Got to rank 11. They've got much better sensors in the clan tags, I can't have "Poon" :(

I am crossing my fingers and toes that I can get it by the end of the week.

£25 in game plus Halo: Reach for trade.

Boom.

I am crossing my fingers and toes that I can get it by the end of the week.

£25 in game plus Halo: Reach for trade.

Boom.

I just went to Game for that same offer and they refused it me for some weird reason, I think it's just my local store being idiots, but just sayin'.

Redrup, JDY and IrishScouse and I have been absolutely rampant in a party tonight. Playing for around 3 hours or so, we've yet to lose a single match.

Nothing better than raping a mouthy group of rank 30+ players when you're a small team of rank 5-7's.

Enjoying it so far.

Me and my cousin were doing the same, we had a party of 6 and just couldn't get a game though. It is fun destroying those higher levels though, especially when they're campers.

Played the **** out of Modern Warfare 2 online (well i say that, played the **** out of it for me, never even got past 1st prestiege lol) but still, enjoyed it the 1st few months then got annoyed at cheating and gave up on it. Last time i turned it on after not playing for months, i got hit with 4 of those (guided missles from the sky) things i cant even remember the name of them. But i died 4 times as soon as i spawned, Wound me up.

then i went on Fifa clubs which didnt improve my mood ;)

Just wondering if anyone from xbox wanted to play with me and dunc. My GT is PittaPitta, Dunc's is spandexpolice

Back