Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Nope, actually loving it.

Maybe it's because you're not very good online? (K)

:'( True....But still, the guns just dont feel the same and I hate having to buy all the attachments and stuff. Although I am lovin the fact you cant quickscope no more :D

Spawning system is sucky. As for the guns, just wait til you unlock the Famas and the Aug, very nice :)

Spawning system is sucky. As for the guns, just wait til you unlock the Famas and the Aug, very nice :)

Famas is epic, just unlocked it :D, got to admit bit disappointed with the spawning system as the enemy team sometimes spawn behind you but the game is much better than MW2

I am slighlty annoyed by no grenades for first 10 seconds of games. Nothing was more satisfying than firing off a hopeful grenade accross the map at the start and getting a kill out of it. :)

Or even better, watching someone else fire a hopeful one at you, dodging it and then returning one for a kill.

The remote control car seemed like a good idea but i'm getting bored by it already. Unless you are lucky you never get more than 1 or 2 kills with it and it can sometimes take an age driving around trying to find an enemy, especially on large maps.

Just played some of the single player, was alright, not a big fan of playing single player games on the xbox anyway.

Need to play some more online. Didn't play at all yesterday.

the ak74 u is the new Ump. Overpowered and an easy gun to use. Will most likely **** me off more than anything else.

One of the best for me,the first who takes a different psychological approach,loved it :D

Is anyone here playing in Malaysia? I find this game very laggy. :S
EDIT- especially online multiplayer

I think its great . AK74u is amazing and so is the Famas . Doing rubbish online though, level 21 in 4 hour :(

Add me if you want a few games
PSN: iJoseph-x

Really enjoying this game . Famas and HK21 are my favourite guns so far

My friend had been telling me it was lagging loads on PC on both single and multi player. Said it's pretty much fine now, other people found it lagging? I'm considering getting it but dont want to until it becomes more stable

My friend had been telling me it was lagging loads on PC on both single and multi player. Said it's pretty much fine now, other people found it lagging? I'm considering getting it but dont want to until it becomes more stable

Pretty much everyone on PC had insane lag until they live patched it, console versions are fine apart fron a rare lag spike.

Im really enjoying black ops on the ps3 and i dont lagg at all, my favourite gun is the Galil with a silencer, such a good gun.
Ps3 gamers add - Lilcon2k9 For some black ops fun :)

Been using M16 - Red dot - Dual mag, Ak74u - Rapid Fire, and WA2000

Feel free to add me on Live if you wanna' play, Surtr13 is my gamertag.

AK74u and Famas are my usual guns, though sometimes I'll use the Enfield.

Back