Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Is Famas a better triple-burst than M16? Because I'm into the triple-burst, but finding that it takes about 2 bursts (with at least 4-5 of the bullets hitting) to take down an opponent. And with the M16 I'm having trouble getting the second tap in there in time.

Is Famas a better triple-burst than M16? Because I'm into the triple-burst, but finding that it takes about 2 bursts (with at least 4-5 of the bullets hitting) to take down an opponent. And with the M16 I'm having trouble getting the second tap in there in time.

Famas is fully automatic in BO, really good gun with a high fire rate and good accuracy.

Hmm, cool cool. It'll likely be the next gun I pick up.

I'm pretty dissapointed in sniping in this game though, at least with the Draganov and WA2000 I find sniping to be not that accurate, too much recoil and you need to get off a couple of shots to take someone down most of the time.

I don't even think there is a map made for sniping. You need a good Overgrown in there somewhere.

Hmm, cool cool. It'll likely be the next gun I pick up.

I'm pretty dissapointed in sniping in this game though, at least with the Draganov and WA2000 I find sniping to be not that accurate, too much recoil and you need to get off a couple of shots to take someone down most of the time.

Just off topic mate for a second. I cant beleive there is another 'Well fan on here. Where you from?

Just off topic mate for a second. I cant beleive there is another 'Well fan on here. Where you from?

Hey! I'm actually from Canada, but I've got friends and family in the Glasgow area, as well as some up on Lewis, and a few from Wishaw. I've been well introduced into Scottish football, and loved the 'Well more than any other team. :)

And in regards to no sniping maps, there aren't any sniping focussed maps, but there are a few good spots thrown in among the maps. Its somewhat turned into a run around and spray style game.

Ak74u is still pure genius. Red dot and rapid fire, throw in some Marathon or Lightweight and you've got yourself such a quick deadly class. Its perfect for Capture The Flag, and I've had a fair bit of luck for other Team Tactical matches that could use a really quick but powerful forward lying player.

Also, just played some 4-Split-screen with some friends, and you start with everything unlocked, so I decided to test out all the sniper rifles... Black Ops just isn't a sniping game I guess, that changes my usual style a lot, but that's fine. I seem to be adapting pretty well anyway.

Just thought I'd post a few things since getting it.

Our party [JD, myself, Alfie, and Billy] have gone on a 28 win streak [more for them, i missed out] in TDM. Been good partying up, not much teams made it past a combined total of 1900 points. Part of our success so far is using the black bird, which 3 of us run, if not 4. Weve all got respectable KDs too, Alfie, in the upper end of 4, Billy in the mid range of 4, me with a 3.05 and JD not far behind that.

Best setup ive found so far is, AK74u, ext mags, Lightweight, Steady Aim and Tactical mask [havent unlocked any tier 3]. With a Sky plane, Blackbird SR71 and chopper gunner seems effective.

Also got a 5.6 win loss ratio atm :)

Yeah, to put it into perspective: We haven't lost a single match in over 10 hours playing together. :)

Enjoying the game so far, after an incredible session last night with a win streak of 43 games, I am just two ranks away from first Prestige.

My new favourite gun has to be the Commando assault rifle, it's beastly. Unfortunately it's unlocked at rank 44 and so I can only use it for a good 7 rank cycles until I prestige.

I'm really enjoying the game so far, haven't played much of the actually game as I've been playing online the majority of the time, apart from the fact I keep getting kick out of a lot of games (not sure why) it's better online then mw2 in my opinion.

I'm level 26 at the moment with a K/D of a pretty poor 1.15, I'm sure that will improve tho as I've recently gotten use to the game and layout of the maps.

As for my class I have the AK47U with Grip and Red Dot Sight, my secondary weapon is the M72 LAW, as I don't really use my secondary weapon I'd rather it be that then a piston. Equipment is Semtex, Concussion and Claymore, and I have Lightweight, Warlord and Ninja.

For anyone who hasn't got my GT it's CoachCarter999 if you fancy some games just add me, however I only really play Search & Destroy, Team Deathmatch, Domination and Demolition.

Still unbeaten as part of a team.

Anyone on PS3 looking for a good group to play with, drop a PM. Positive K/D only please, we do enough carrying already.

I'm really enjoying the game so far, haven't played much of the actually game as I've been playing online the majority of the time, apart from the fact I keep getting kick out of a lot of games (not sure why) it's better online then mw2 in my opinion.

I'm level 26 at the moment with a K/D of a pretty poor 1.15, I'm sure that will improve tho as I've recently gotten use to the game and layout of the maps.

As for my class I have the AK47U with Grip and Red Dot Sight, my secondary weapon is the M72 LAW, as I don't really use my secondary weapon I'd rather it be that then a piston. Equipment is Semtex, Concussion and Claymore, and I have Lightweight, Warlord and Ninja.

For anyone who hasn't got my GT it's CoachCarter999 if you fancy some games just add me, however I only really play Search & Destroy, Team Deathmatch, Domination and Demolition.

I'd just like to say, since posting this my K/D has gone from 1.15 up to 1.29, pretty pleased with that.

I'd just like to say, since posting this my K/D has gone from 1.15 up to 1.29, pretty pleased with that.

I leveled up like mad today on TDM. We had Nuketown for like 2-3 hours and we was owning most of the time getting between 15-30 kills . Good fun .

Back