Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Stopping Power is not in Call of Duty: Black Ops.

Or deeper penetration is or whatever they want to call it. Basically the same thing. As well as juggernaut they took it out, but got a new thing in for taking less explosives in the game. I don't think it works for bullets, but I know people who use it for domination and they say it works awesome.

Or deeper penetration is or whatever they want to call it. Basically the same thing. As well as juggernaut they took it out, but got a new thing in for taking less explosives in the game. I don't think it works for bullets, but I know people who use it for domination and they say it works awesome.

It only takes effect going through surfaces, it does not increase bullet damage.

It's not at all the same thing, one provides more bullet damage vs players while the other simply improves the surface penetration potential of your bullets. There is no perk on Black Ops that increases bullet damage to other players.

Unlocked the G11 tonight not expecting much from watching gameplay videos of people saying it wasn't that good. However, I really like it at the moment. Tops the M16 by a mile in my opinion. Only drawbacks would be the lack of attachments you can use and also the sheer ugliness of the gun.

Other than that, I highly recommend getting it. :)

Am liking xbox at the moment because of this and ultimate team.

My kd is 1.79 and is now going up very quickly. was 1.51 yesterday morning so you can see the change. Ive got set with a few guns ( AK 47, GALIL, G11) and its looking like ill be good at this cod.

Not sure about the claims of PS3 players being worst than 360 players. I've got a friend who had a 2 K/D on PS3 then bought a Xbox and his K/D is now 3.98..

I can't wait for xmas when I can go home and play this game. I reckon my K/D will be about 2. I play with too much realism for my own good.

Am liking xbox at the moment because of this and ultimate team.

My kd is 1.79 and is now going up very quickly. was 1.51 yesterday morning so you can see the change. Ive got set with a few guns ( AK 47, GALIL, G11) and its looking like ill be good at this cod.

Yeah I played you earlier and you were pretty good. However, the best person I've ever played with on this forum is DrPepper but sadly he doesn't post anymore.

Not sure, as I'm not on my main account at the moment. Wouldn't even know where to find that stat.

I understand you're cynical, but I'm not overly bothered whether you believe me or not. Get a PS3 and play against us and you'll see for yourself. :)
Tbh mate you're not really a good person to base the whole of PS3 players on, you've got a K/D of 4+, that's actually higher than I've ever heard of. You're obviously just good at the game :P

OK guys, we aren't having this argument over who is better.

From personal experince of playing MW2 on both consoles, i found it harder on Xbox 360, that doesn't mean every PS3 player is worse than every Xbox player though.

Lets keep this thread about the game, not which console, or which consoles players are better.

Not sure about the claims of PS3 players being worst than 360 players. I've got a friend who had a 2 K/D on PS3 then bought a Xbox and his K/D is now 3.98..

I can't wait for xmas when I can go home and play this game. I reckon my K/D will be about 2. I play with too much realism for my own good.

Well I don't know about COD black Ops but for MF2 it found it a lot easier to rack up kills on the ps3 than the 360. Only reason why I play it on 360 is cause all of my friends have 360's. I wasn't saying that the better players are strictly on 360. Just saying the majority of people who play the game are on 360 so there is a bigger pool of players on and from my experience is that I found better players on 360 than the ps3.

I am epic **** at this game :(

Think my k/d is about 1.25. I get bored so quickely on it I just run around letting people kill me. :(

Well I don't know about COD black Ops but for MF2 it found it a lot easier to rack up kills on the ps3 than the 360. Only reason why I play it on 360 is cause all of my friends have 360's. I wasn't saying that the better players are strictly on 360. Just saying the majority of people who play the game are on 360 so there is a bigger pool of players on and from my experience is that I found better players on 360 than the ps3.

I won't repeat myself again.

I am epic **** at this game :(

Think my k/d is about 1.25. I get bored so quickely on it I just run around letting people kill me. :(

Same, when i'm on form i'm a mid table sort of guy, 15-20 kills, 7-10 deaths, but ive had a lot of horror shows as well, 2 kills 19 deaths being a recent humiliation on my first go on the Hanoi map........

did anyone else think multiplayer on MW2 was really bad? I find the multiplayer on Black Ops much better, less frustrating.

did anyone else think multiplayer on MW2 was really bad? I find the multiplayer on Black Ops much better, less frustrating.

I found MW2 horrific. Bad weapons, bad maps and lots of campers. Friend says this is a lot better and others have told me the same (some say even better than COD 4!). So I have finally decided to get the game for PC (shud come on friday according to Amazon)

I found MW2 horrific. Bad weapons, bad maps and lots of campers. Friend says this is a lot better and others have told me the same (some say even better than COD 4!). So I have finally decided to get the game for PC (shud come on friday according to Amazon)

Good game, not as good as CoD4. PC patch should be released soon otherwise it is going to be a laggy mess.

Back