Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Good game, not as good as CoD4. PC patch should be released soon otherwise it is going to be a laggy mess.

friend said he had horrific lag but now had been sorted :S (both lag in SP and MP)

I found MW2 horrific. Bad weapons, bad maps and lots of campers. Friend says this is a lot better and others have told me the same (some say even better than COD 4!). So I have finally decided to get the game for PC (shud come on friday according to Amazon)

Some campers on this game too, it's the same on all CoD games really.

Attack dogs on Nuketwon is pleasing.

Also anyone been down the 'rat run' for the remote control cars that takes you off the map on Nuketown?

You drive the car through a hole in the fence in the back garden of the houses and i assume the path leads you to the other houses back garden, i never made it though as i missed the jump in the middle, panicked and pressed detonate :(

Last edited:
I haven't used the RC car once.

Doubt I will ever use them, they don't seem worth it.

I haven't used the RC car once.

Doubt I will ever use them, they don't seem worth it.

Quite effective on the smaller maps, especially Nuketown if you can get inside one of the houses with some enemies inside, multikills are quite easy.

The fact that you have to drive around for ages makes them almost pointless on large maps.

Quite effective on the smaller maps, especially Nuketown if you can get inside one of the houses with some enemies inside, multikills are quite easy.

The fact that you have to drive around for ages makes them almost pointless on large maps.

Presume your actual person can be killed while using the RC car?

Presume your actual person can be killed while using the RC car?

Yeah, just like any remote controlled killstreak reward, your player is exposed to enemy fire whilst in control.

Anyone know what the 14th prestige gun camo is or the prestige 11 face paints etc xD, i know someone might of posted this, but im not going through 15 pages :).

Not sure if this is zoom, but i recently discovered you can get out of the chair at the main menu point.

I then walked around the room and found a computer which you can use. I then consulted youtube on what to do next. The Dead Ops Arcade is pretty good fun. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ku5E1UgYukk&feature=related"]YouTube - Call of Duty Black Ops - Cheat Menu Tutorial (unlock "DOA", "Five" Map, and more)[/ame]

The sniping on Black Ops, for me, is starting to become quite enjoyable, although it is very difficult with the amount of AR's and SMG's, eg. FAMAS, AK47, PM63.

I am starting to use the L96 more become of it's resemblance to the Intervention on Modern Warfare 2 and it being one of, if not the most reliable sniper in the game. The Dragunov, WA2000 and PSG1 just don't trump it.

ACOG scope on the L96 or Sleight of Hand, Ghost/Scavenger and Ninja make a good class.

Scavenger especially when you have the Crossbow.

Really like the game but the server is erratic really, sometimes u get a perfect game and sometimes u get bad lag, good days and bad days mostly

PSN: Conork1313
Add me

---------- Post added at 03:03 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:53 PM ----------

Is anyone else on PS getting randomly disconnected from games. I've only had one game of Demolition that went to the end all night!

While playing earlier I was shocked to see a player who had reached 4th prestige already, more surprising was he was terrible.

In other news I managed to reach a 5.00 kill/death ratio. That won't last long.

I'm quite annoyed at the bullet hit markers on this game, I know 'quick-scoping' on MW2 was extremely easy, and people get annoyed with he hardcore gamers killing them with ease with their snipers.

But even when you scope in on the new Black Ops, it sometimes takes 2 bullets to kill them, and then they'll drop into ****** last stand or something.

Will there be an update to change this, or is it something they have put there for a reason.

I'm quite annoyed at the bullet hit markers on this game, I know 'quick-scoping' on MW2 was extremely easy, and people get annoyed with he hardcore gamers killing them with ease with their snipers.

But even when you scope in on the new Black Ops, it sometimes takes 2 bullets to kill them, and then they'll drop into ****** last stand or something.

Will there be an update to change this, or is it something they have put there for a reason.

Just use the L... (can't remember the full name XD) It's the 3rd sniper on the list and I nearly always get 1 hit kills with it

Sorry to have another moan, but has anybody noticed the teams on this, always seems to put all the **** ranks onto one team, and then all the anti-social 4th prestigers etc on the other.

I was just playing headquaters with rank 14's and 17's, against 2nd & 3rd prestigers!

Finished the single player last night. Far too many slow motion dramatic's but most of the levels were different and fun to play. Perhaps it was a bit short. The story was decent but they could have worked the idea so much better.

I hate playing it online because far too many people are obsessed with it, shame really.

Time to sell it :)

Back