Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Finished the single player last night. Far too many slow motion dramatic's but most of the levels were different and fun to play. Perhaps it was a bit short. The story was decent but they could have worked the idea so much better.

I hate playing it online because far too many people are obsessed with it, shame really.

Time to sell it :)

I rushed story mode, wish they made it alot longer, so all the people who aren't fans of the online could enjoy it.

I must say, this is better online than the rest like mw2, just a few problems they're having with guns etc, you should try it out before you sell it? :)

Yeah, just like any remote controlled killstreak reward, your player is exposed to enemy fire whilst in control.

I don't know if this is a bug or not, but while whizzing around in the RC I was following a guy running straight for my position, he then shot me but I followed him for a good 5 seconds after I was dead and still blew him up.

I only picked up Black Ops because my two best mates and brother in law were nagging and I caved in, to my surprise I'm enjoying it a lot more than MW2. I didn't like COD:WAW so I wasn't expecting much from Treyarch, but they've done a better job than the last game they put out.

Still doesn't beat COD4 though, my favourite of the series.

i just prestiged last night not been on it much today however got to level 10 , good class that i used towards the end of prestiging however you only need to be level 24.

unlock all the shotguns until you get the classified 1 and buy the dual wield attactment ( i think its called) for it. easy enough i did great with them 11-5 kills in a few games and then 9-1 in another. play core search for these to be absoulte beast!

Guys add me on psn rafman97
Just tell me your from FM BASE and tell me your FM BASE username.

Lost our win streak the other day, for me it was ~58. Got about a 3kd too, dropped a little recently, but will probably pull back.

Got the hang of using RC-X/D today. Went on a rampage with it. Today got about 10 kills with it in an hour

Putting in slash as X/D without slash would be an emoticon. Sean should remove it for this thread so we can say RC-XD without the smiley coming up.

rank 11 with a K/D of 1.48. Enjoying the game a lot more than MW2 :)

Robson;

We are sorry for that.

-- Yours sincerely JDY, Alfie, Billy and myself.

This is what happens when people join our session when we have a full party.

(RobsonMusgrave is the guy getting battered in the video)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sheE_on-BHY"]YouTube - Redrup - Black Ops Game Clip[/ame]

Last edited:
Indeed. I felt something akin to remorse at the end there. You should have left. :(

Absolutely Hilarious alfie. Thank god Robson no longer goes on the forum. I shall post the vid on his facebook profile for you.

anyone having problems with the server i just cant complete a game at all this weekend it keeps doing the connection interruption bollocks. spoke to a few people on xbox live and they said the same keeps migrating host etc

Just completed the campaign, after around 6-7 hours gameplay.

I was pleased with it overall. The majority of the levels were both challenging and offered something unique during your playthrough. As always, there were weapons available that you can't obtain on Multiplayer. One of my favourite aspects was the way you move between time periods, playing a segment of the campaign which then answers something you weren't sure about in another segment of the campaign.

As for negatives... well, to be honest, I saw the 'twist' coming a couple of hours before it explains it to you, and I correctly guessed who at least one of the interrogators was simply because I felt it was made too obvious.

Anyway, overall I am happy with the single-player aspect of this game. It is better than Medal of Honour single-player I would say, and much more challenging too.

The game is a joke, is anyone else having trouble connecting to friends' parties?

Reached 2nd Prestige with around a day and 10 hours of play time.

K/D Ratio is now coming up to 5.90.

Back