Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Reached 2nd Prestige with around a day and 10 hours of play time.

K/D Ratio is now coming up to 5.90.

I heard it's going down continuously and is now at around 5.30

Slacking.

Reached 2nd Prestige with around a day and 10 hours of play time.

K/D Ratio is now coming up to 5.90.

As i said before.

You need t'get laid, or even just get out of the house once a week tbh.....

Anyone wanna try this class? :)

Stakeout/Spas with Grip
M1911 with Extended Mags

Frag
Flashbangs
Claymore

Hardline
Sleight of Hand
Hacker

I reached dogs 3 games out of 5 whit this class,works pretty well for me,but you kinda run out of ammo quickly

btw I'm playing on the pc

Black Ops Fun Tactics - Leap-Frog: YouTube - Black Ops Fun Tactics- Leap Frog

Fun video that.

"So this guy over here is ******** his pants, and I'm over here not wearing pants and I ended up victorious with the Leap-Frog. In...credible."

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 PM ----------

Another one from the same series:

Black Ops Fun Tactics - Swimming: YouTube - Black Ops Fun Tactics- Swimming

"Look at this ****. This gentleman looks at the fish and just assumes y'know it's the normal fish swimming at him. He just didn't realise that it's not, and uhhh, he probably still didn't know what happened. He probably thinks it's some type of new ******* kill-streak like Attack Fish or some ****."

Just played my first game of Headquarters, and got 61 for 23 (A)

----

Just started to get right into the game, and get some good scores. And now my PS3 has broke... Great ey?

:'(

I keep getting shot down to a red connection this weekend so its been unplayable all weekend >.< **** router.

finally got the game :D
will report back with my opinion on it later...

Just like to report that Redrup, JDY, IrishScouse and myself are unbeaten on deathmatch still. ;)

I am currently working on getting my pro perk variations, since I'm not planning to prestige on this game. Scavenger Pro, Ghost Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, Ninja Pro and Hacker Pro are all done. Lightweight and Marathon are next on my list, and are coming along nicely.

Anyone got any other Pro perk versions and like to recommend them? Think the ones I am aiming for are all I need really but there might be some gimmicky one out there that is worth it.

Just like to report that Redrup, JDY, IrishScouse and myself are unbeaten on deathmatch still. ;)

I am currently working on getting my pro perk variations, since I'm not planning to prestige on this game. Scavenger Pro, Ghost Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro, Ninja Pro and Hacker Pro are all done. Lightweight and Marathon are next on my list, and are coming along nicely.

Anyone got any other Pro perk versions and like to recommend them? Think the ones I am aiming for are all I need really but there might be some gimmicky one out there that is worth it.

How come you're not planning to prestige?

I don't see enough of a benefit to warrant me losing all of my equipment.

From what I have been told, I think Hardline Pro allows you to 'second chance' Care Packages, by double-tapping Square/B and it changes the contents. Can be done once per package, I believe.

http://www.codblackopsblog.com/call-of-duty-black-ops-perks-list/

Shows what all of the pro perks do.

Just looking at my Black Ops stats and thought I'd post them:

Career:
Time played: 1d 23h 26m 22s
I'd include wins and losses, but due to disconnects counting as losses, I'd really rather not. (It's still around 2.00)

Personal bests:
Most kills: 77
Most assists: 11
Most headshots: 7
Most buzzkills: 10
Most offense medals: 6
Most defense medals: 12
Most positions secured: 7
Most flag pick-ups: 4
Most flag captures: 3
Most flag returns: 2
Most bombs planted: 3
Most bombs defused: 3
Longest win streak: 68
Best K/D Ratio: 73.00
Most killstreak rewards earned: 13

Weapons:
Kills: 9524
Deaths: 1530
K/D Ratio: 6.22
Assists: 693
Accuracy: 21.48%
Headshots: 556
Best killstreak: 32

Killstreaks:
Used:
Spy Plane - 966
Blackbird - 263
Chopper Gunner - 184
Attack helicopter - 56
Gunship - 22

Kills with:
Chopper Gunner - 1632
Gunship - 203
Attack Helicopter - 124

Killed by:
RC - 47
Napalm Strike - 14
Attack Helicopter - 5

Post yours if you'd like, make the thread more active.

Ok usual fellas as IRC is down who is up for partying up tonight as i cba messaging you on psn

What exactly is sticks and stones?
also, whats the best gun & perks etc?
really struggling atm..

What exactly is sticks and stones?
also, whats the best gun & perks etc?
really struggling atm..

Sticks and stones is where you get a Crossbow with explosive tip, Ballistic knife and a Tomohawk and whoever gets the most kills wins , but if you get hit by a Tomohawk the guy who kills you will get all your points that you were on on top of his score and it's the same for you if you get someone with it.

I find that the AK47u , Commando and AK-47 are my best guns.

Back