Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Sticks and Stones is a game with just cross bow balistic knifes and a tomahawk, If you get tomahawked you become bankrupt.

The link I posted before was a chart with all of the weapon stats. Make a decision about the 'best weapon' from there, as it is far more accurate than anything we can tell you.

Anyone online on PS3? Says servers aren't available for me :S

Has happened to me a few times, just retry in a few minutes, or try rebooting your PS. Does happen from time to time, the servers aren't great.

Irish, JD , Bill and Alf up for cod when LC matches finish

I'll try again after I'm a celeb, nice one lads.

Back playing Black Ops now, after I got a new PS3.

Before my PS3 decided to **** up, I played my first game of Headquarters and got something like 61 for 23. Since I started playing again it's been the same kinda scores, really liking Headquarters it suits me..

Also, I did join a game and I was shocked to see someone on 119 for 10.. Sure if he's been cheating a bit or he was just really good, I think he was 5th prestige? His badge was blue.

Anyway, I recommend you all try a game of it and just run round like a mad man with the AUG! If you hide where they spawn you can get easy kills! I tend to do that and get 6-7 before I die in the space of 4-5 seconds. I normally have Care Package > Attack Helicopter > Chopper Gunner.. Once you've got the Helicopter just place over the Target and you get near enough 10+ kills all the time.

Back playing Black Ops now, after I got a new PS3.

Before my PS3 decided to **** up, I played my first game of Headquarters and got something like 61 for 23. Since I started playing again it's been the same kinda scores, really liking Headquarters it suits me..

Also, I did join a game and I was shocked to see someone on 119 for 10.. Sure if he's been cheating a bit or he was just really good, I think he was 5th prestige? His badge was blue.

Anyway, I recommend you all try a game of it and just run round like a mad man with the AUG! If you hide where they spawn you can get easy kills! I tend to do that and get 6-7 before I die in the space of 4-5 seconds. I normally have Care Package > Attack Helicopter > Chopper Gunner.. Once you've got the Helicopter just place over the Target and you get near enough 10+ kills all the time.

The Blue Battle Axe logo is 4th Prestige, and I agree HQ is good. The exp is insane.

The Blue Battle Axe logo is 4th Prestige, and I agree HQ is good. The exp is insane.

I'm not sure what it was, all I know is it was blue. :S

I agree with the exp.. It's ace! It took me 2 game to get from level 40 to 41, which I found good.

Nuketown is the best map I think, if you can get Care Package > Attack Helicopter > Chopper Gunner.. You're more or less certain of getting 50 kills+

I'm not sure what it was, all I know is it was blue. :S

I agree with the exp.. It's ace! It took me 2 game to get from level 40 to 41, which I found good.

Nuketown is the best map I think, if you can get Care Package > Attack Helicopter > Chopper Gunner.. You're more or less certain of getting 50 kills+

Well there is only 1 dark blue badge, which is 4th, I assume you mean that. But more than 100 kills and 10 deaths is pretty good.

Well there is only 1 dark blue badge, which is 4th, I assume you mean that. But more than 100 kills and 10 deaths is pretty good.

Is there a list of all the badges anywhere? I'd interested in see all the badges.

The most I've got was 61 for 23 (I think that was the score) It's on my file share if you want to double check next time you're on.

I'm pretty tempted to use Attack Helicopter > Chopper Gunner > Attack Dogs and see what kinda score I get using them..

Black_ops_prestige_emblems.jpg

11 looks the coolest, if I ever get that far, I doubt I would pres past that.

Back