Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
If you looking to maximise kills, use the SR71 Blackbird.

Agreed.

My Killstreak reward setup of choice:

Spy Plane (3) ----> Blackbird (8) ----> Chopper Gunner/Gunship/Dogs (9, 11, 11. Depends on circumstances.)

Best score I've had in a game was the other day on Domination - Grid.

Went 92-3 in the end after getting 2 Blackbirds, 2 Chopper Gunners, and 2 sets of Dogs.

haven't really got round to playing online much as i've been owning on fifa too much :D. I've completed the story mode and i have to admit its the best storyline on a cod game i've played

I use Spy Plane > Attack Helicopter > Dogs.

If the enemy can think they can shoot my helicopter down like a badman, then I just pull out my dogs.

Best score I've had in a game was the other day on Domination - Grid.

Went 92-3 in the end after getting 2 Blackbirds, 2 Chopper Gunners, and 2 sets of Dogs.

how the **** do you get such high scores? :O

how the **** do you get such high scores? :O

Knowing the maps, the spawns etc. Once you get Blackbird you can't go wrong really, one kill away from a chopper and 3 away from dogs whilst knowing their exact location on the map.

how does anyone get dog kills? whenever i get dogs they do **** all.

how does anyone get dog kills? whenever i get dogs they do **** all.

Dogs are effective on small maps. Maps with long sight lines and open spaces means you can spot them and kill them before they get to you.

Attack Dog's are a beast! I've not had that many, but when I have had them I've always got 8+ Kills, which is fairly good I think..

I finally found a bit of time to do some shopping today. Should I buy this game today for the PC? I don't play FPS games online, just the single player and have enjoyed the entire COD series.
Is the single player game really, really short??

Took me around 7 hours on the hardest difficulty (Veteran).

7 hours Billy??
I'm glad I forgot to go into Game now XD
Thanks.

Its the same old laggy **** online when will call of duty use dedicated servers for xbox 360 ? answer probably never . Lets just hope the BFBC2 Vietnam pack is cool EA Dedicated servers rule

Its the same old laggy **** online when will call of duty use dedicated servers for xbox 360 ? answer probably never . Lets just hope the BFBC2 Vietnam pack is cool EA Dedicated servers rule

Never experience much lag online on the 360, if it does get laggy the game migrates host to me 9/10 times and it's fine. You're just extremely unlucky if it's always laggy. :(

A teenager has been arrested in connection with a cyber attack which put the online version of the computer game Call of Duty out of action.

The 17-year-old was arrested in the Beswick area of Manchester by the Metropolitan Police's central e-crime unit earlier.
Activision contacted police in September.
The attack was facilitated through a malicious program called "Phenom Booter", which was also being sold on a web forum which allowed players of Call of Duty: Black Ops to score more points while stopping other people playing the game.

Detectives established that the server was hosted within the UK and further investigation traced the IP address more specifically to the Greater Manchester area.

So basically someone hacked the BO pc servers putting them offline

Quite different from Modern Warfare and you have to spend your COD Points wisely but nothing gets me more pumped than killing a guy with his own customized gun

Back