Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
I haven't really spent my COD points that much. At first you're scraping around to get as many as possible but now I am rank 40 and have like 30000 points and dunno what to do with them.

Which game mode gives the most EXP?

I'm thinking either S&D or HQ.. Are they the best for it, or is there any others that are as good or better?

I'm thinking either S&D or HQ.. Are they the best for it, or is there any others that are as good or better?

S&D HQ probably give the most.

Sabotage can get a decent amount of points, provided you do some planting/defusing/defending and not go purely for kills.

No other game modes come close with the exp they provide.

Demolition can get you a lot of EXP providing you have a team who knows what they are doing.

Saw a video earlier where the guy got over 9000 EXP not including match bonus.

Demolition can get you a lot of EXP providing you have a team who knows what they are doing.

Saw a video earlier where the guy got over 9000 EXP not including match bonus.

By planting and continually allowing them to defuse?

I haven't really spent my COD points that much. At first you're scraping around to get as many as possible but now I am rank 40 and have like 30000 points and dunno what to do with them.

Buy as many layers, backgrounds and emblems as you can afford, when/if you prestige all your cod points go.

Anyone else having serious problems staying connected to games? I am constantly getting 'connection interrupted' today. Usually happens before I can complete 1 game. I can sometimes get a full game in but then next game it loses connection. This is on pc btw.

Its the same old laggy **** online when will call of duty use dedicated servers for xbox 360 ? answer probably never . Lets just hope the BFBC2 Vietnam pack is cool EA Dedicated servers rule

Its probably your connection speed that makes it lag, i advise getting fibre optic, its like the messi of broadbands

PS3 and PC patch not being fixed for another month.

Nice one Treyarch.

what's actually happening with black ops atm, haven't been on for a while but the xbox and ps3 users at my school have been complaining about it quite a bit

The matchmaking on PS3 (and apparently PC) is diabolical. I managed 3 games in about 2 hours of play yesterday (in two spells), and in one of those games, the console seized up completely and I had to reset it via the Power button.

Not only that, but there are also huge frame-rate issues appearing spontaneously during matches, causing me to lose gunfights I should be winning.

The New 1.04 Patch Has More Problems Than Fixes there are more Disconnection's and trans missions Error's you carn't get on the Forum with the High Traffic Volume

I think for special circumstances like this, they will have to go full on beastmode and rush a fix out, because currently the game is unplayable on PS3, and that is around a quarter or so of their total user-base, not to mention PC which makes up another quarter or so I imagine.

I maanaged to get 3 full games in yesterday on the spin but I may have just been lucky

Back