Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Add me:
Psn: Ascarymole just say your from fm-base and you username getting black ops for christmas and think there should be some black ops events for fm-base. Such as we all get into a party together and do zombies or something :)

Not sure about consoles but patch was released for Blops last night which mainly fixes the connection problems and some performance issues.
Overview of changes here
Full list of changes here

hopefully availible for PC and also hopefully free like map packs used to be before MW2

I unfortunately doubt it, Activision want as much money as they can get. :S.

1200 ms points! :( That's a lot of money for 4 multiplayer and a 1 zombie co-op maps. The only saving grace is there's no re-hashed maps from previous titles.

Guess I better buy some points in January.

Unfortunate that PSN goes without them for a month after their release for XBox, but I'll live.

Unfortunate that PSN goes without them for a month after their release for XBox, but I'll live.

Activision signed a contract with Microsoft through 2012 for it. Activision will still get the desired sales from PS3/PC so I guess it was a no brainer. I don't mind exclusive titles on different platforms but for extra content I think it's a little ****** to make others wait.

Money makes the world go round though.

I'm really bad at this game;

I've played 1 day two hours

My rank is 37. :(

Starting to get better though IMO, just got 30-9 free-for-all on Jungle :D

well, got this today, nice level up to 6 after 30 mins playing with a KD of 1.46, my best in COD history lol :D

I think my K/D is 1.50.. And has been around that number since I got the game, pretty glad I've been consistent.

Since getting Slight Of Hand Pro (Which you all should get) my game has improved massively! Aiming down the sight 50% faster therefor winning the majority of the little fights you get when you run into someone. Not many people seem to use SOHP, but I recommend they do.

my KD is around 1.7 Getting chopper gunners is good at bringing it up ;)

Napalm > Chopper Gunner > Dogs

Is the set-up I've recently started to use, especially on HQ/Dom Napalm is very effective placing it over the target, I've had a good 10-13 triple kills since last week. Obviously the Chopper Gunner owns! And Dogs do as well if on a small map. If on a bigger map Hind would be a better option.

starting to find black ops really boring now and today I reverted back to cod 4 :) current kd on black ops is something like 1.7

Back