Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Everybody else been taking advantage of the Christmas noobs so far?

Playing Free-For-Alls with them is practically auto-victory.

Its probably your connection speed that makes it lag, i advise getting fibre optic, its like the messi of broadbands
lol I wish I live out in the country fibre optic broadband is a pipe dream my download is fine its the upload which is rubbish

Out of the blue, with me changing nothing every game I join on any game is just red connection. So frustrated not being able to play anything on XBL, /sigh.

PSN ID: dean_wheddon add me and just say your from fm-base, my K/D is 1.4ish but my brother plays on my username too and he is pretty rubbish to be honest and without him affecting my K/D it would be well over 2 by now... i average 25+ kills to between 0 and 10 deaths a game easy! Happy gaming people :)

I swear, it is legit.

It is me, I can vouch for myself.

JDY is lying, it was him he set it up with!!!

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

ps: read vide [edit] comment

It is honestly, truthfully, 100% legitimate.

I was a moron. I wanted the game-winning killcam so I was going to wait until the others died.

I wanted to ask, how many person (who) are in black ops?
When I was playing story mode, Mason got freed then he walked out to the hallway with all illusions and stuff then they tell Mason he's the only guy left in black ops. So I'm curious.

28/12/2010, I just got this in a 7500 score limit online team death match, my previous best was 39 which i got 101 times never being able to break the 40 barrier until now :D

Back