Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
What makes these the top 5 players? what is their K/D etc? They may well be realy good but i'm just curious :)

I have a video of you camping that begs to differ

Sorry, but camping is a style of gameplay within the game. Just because someone camps does NOT make them less of a player.

Everyone will camp at some point.

Alf is arguably 1% better than me.

JD is around 700% worse.

What makes these the top 5 players? what is their K/D etc? They may well be realy good but i'm just curious :)

Redrup's K/D is 7+

Not 100% Sure what Billy's and JDY's are but I think they're both above 3.

They are good then, you may think i am lying but my K/D is 1.41 but that is because my useless brother plays on my account too and i would say if it wasn't for him it would be 2.5+ easily i would say

Also if anyone ever fancies a game my PSN is dean_wheddon just write a little message saying your from fm-base :)

I suck absolute bollocks at the game yet I enjoy playing offline (haven't attempted story mode :X)

Got the game for christmas and having got every previous cod since cod3, I have to say it is pretty much on a par with my expectations. I just finished the story mode and didn't think it was the best, a bit unspectacular/ bog standard. But meh, there were a few fun missions.

Only played 6 online games so far and really enjoying it. I thought I might struggle since I got the game late and haven't played a COD game for about 5 months but I have so far taken to it like a duck to water. My K/D ratio is about 4:1 ish at the moment. It will hopefully get better soon as well when I unlock a gun that isn't so **** :)

Anyway long story short I thought the career mode deserves a solid 7 out of 10, and SO FAR the online 9 out of 10.

iv only just got black ops for xmas, dabbled a bit online, but not much, had a crack at the campaign...

got stuck on the Khe Sanh trenches for like 20 minutes, when i realised i cant just stand here shooting people, iv gotta do something more here :$

rather impressed with the game, really enjoyable

got stuck on the Khe Sanh trenches for like 20 minutes, when i realised i cant just stand here shooting people, iv gotta do something more here :$

Me and my mate both text each other with the exact same problem. We both took over an hour to work out that you have to push the barrells down the slope.... Derp.

Me and my mate both text each other with the exact same problem. We both took over an hour to work out that you have to push the barrells down the slope.... Derp.

Lol yeah took me a fair while to work that out too. He just says "Mason, we have to improvise", or something like that. I was convinced that you had to blow them up using the China Lake (grenade launcher), and was furious when it wasn't working. (How foolish I soon felt :$)

Back