Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Me and my mate both text each other with the exact same problem. We both took over an hour to work out that you have to push the barrells down the slope.... Derp.

i think it was maybe half an hour or so if Im honest... tried to sound cool <)

As i feel quite embarrassed i actually stood there for so long with the mounted machine gun ripping up hundreds of Viet Cong, my eyes hurt i was at it so long!

Quite funny now thinking back though XD

lol. i realised you had to use the oil when he whispers to himself, talking about the barrels. it was time well wasted. >_>

I had slated my mates for always talking about COD at school, protesting how **** and pointless it was and that FIFA was superior to any game that ever game out.

They now slate me for my narrowmindness as I am addicted to this after renting it to see what all the fuss was about.

Allow I suck balls heavily online I throughly enjoy it.

Thought the story mode was ****, but meh.

Gotta say Zombie mode is awesome. Love Nixon and JKF they're lines are awesome. "Your President needs slugs" and "Tricky **** is back in the game" get me every time. <)

i am addicted to cod lives in my disc tray dont evan go on fifa no more because of cod or fm hope they bring out more maps though getting bit boring same maps love array though.

New map pack coming it in January/February Pete, 1200MS points.

As long as it doesnt kill my ps3 like COD 4 it will be best game I have got even though I suck online just cant help going on it and saying "I'll have one more game then I'll come off it"

The RC-X/D's **** me off.

I'm usually ***** at COD online but I was pretty decent yesterday.
Enfield with ACOG and Dual Magazine :wub:

Im shocking at the online bit, if i see an enemy first i can do them easy, but i seem to get sniperd from distance a lot XD

Im getting better though, ridiculously addicted

I used to use warlord or whatever it's called (2 attachments) but when I prestieged I realised how good the actual iron sights are so I didn't need red dot etc anymore. It's all about extended mags ;)

Nuketown and Villa (Think it's called that). Best maps imo :wub:

The RC-X/D's **** me off.

I'm usually ***** at COD online but I was pretty decent yesterday.
Enfield with ACOG and Dual Magazine :wub:

Enfield? Whoa, get with it.

AK74U
Famas
AUG
Gail

Use one of them make sure you've got Slight Of Hand Pro and you won't go wrong

Enfield? Whoa, get with it.

AK74U
Famas
AUG
Gail

Use one of them make sure you've got Slight Of Hand Pro and you won't go wrong

Only had it since Christmas and FM11 > COD ;)

I usually play with the basic weapons. I still used the M16 on COD4 when everyone had MP44 ! :$

I usually play with the basic weapons. I still used the M16 on COD4 when everyone had MP44 ! :$

You do realise that the M16 in CoD4 was one of the most overpowered weapons in the game and the MP44 was statistically one of the worst? :P

In Black Ops all I tend to use is the Galil, Ak74u and 47. Roll with Ghost on nearly all my classes.

You'd have more luck with a staple gun than the MP44 to be honest.

My first Call of Duty: Black Ops commentary: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAyTqDeVHSg"]YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] Domination 202 - 4 on Radiation[/ame]

Please comment, rate & subscribe to the channel if you enjoy Call of Duty videos, and commentaries in general. I'll be uploading plenty more videos in the coming weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBillyRedrup

My first Call of Duty: Black Ops commentary: YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] Domination 202 - 4 on Radiation

Please comment, rate & subscribe to the channel if you enjoy Call of Duty videos, and commentaries in general. I'll be uploading plenty more videos in the coming weeks.

----------

PSN: BillyRedrup
K/D: 5.00+
Killstreak: 42
Accuracy: 23%+
Best game: 71-1

My first Call of Duty: Black Ops commentary: YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] Domination 202 - 4 on Radiation

----------

PSN: BillyRedrup
K/D: 5.00+
Killstreak: 42
Accuracy: 23%+
Best game: 71-1

great first commentry nice one

If you enjoyed it, subscribe to my channel and expect to see more this week and in future. I have a 71-1 game I'll be commentating sometime soon, as well as some cross-map tomahawk kills.

Back