Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Is the quality on the ps3 really bad now? The last cod I played on the ps3 was waw and it was quite poor then.

You get some good players, and some bad, just like on XBox 360 and PC. :)

I play with quality players, so we usually dominate.

If you enjoyed it, subscribe to my channel and expect to see more this week and in future. I have a 71-1 game I'll be commentating sometime soon, as well as some cross-map tomahawk kills.

nice gameplay. misleading title tho. >_>

You get some good players, and some bad, just like on XBox 360 and PC. :)

I play with quality players, so we usually dominate.

It's pretty hard not to dominate when you have me on your team (K)

Seriously tho, thought that video was super for your first one :) I have subscribed and can't wait for more. Will be interested in that 71-1 video, I was in that with you if I remember it was the game on Grid? And I remember Robson's word after the game on Facebook "Holyshit" Haha..

Good work, Bill.

Last edited:
How so?

Thanks Danny. :)

I think he thought it was you getting 202 - 2, and it not being the team score. I thought that at first, but then noticed what game type it was.

Epic gameplay billy, one of the best i've seen from a cod game for a while :)

Last edited:
Thanks to those who subscribe. :)

Cheers for the comment CtPauley.

2nd prestige now (A)

It's only taken me ages!

Me pwning like always..

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dzn6_K0qN-0"]YouTube - Joneeesy - Black Ops Game Clip[/ame]

Took a break from this game for a while but went on the last few days. If it's not an RC car, it's a ghost ****** sat in a corner. If it's not those, it's someone walking around with their noobtube always on leaving me no choice but to run flak jacket.

Sad.

Best killstreak evar!111

My first gameplay/commentary will be done later tonight and I shall post it here if anybody wants to watch. :wub:

Please do. If it's like Billy's I'll be subscribing to you page.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Apparently, if the enemy has Dog's and you have the "Ghost" perk, if you just stand still the Dog's won't attack you.

Please do. If it's like Billy's I'll be subscribing to you page.

---------- Post added at 04:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 AM ----------

Apparently, if the enemy has Dog's and you have the "Ghost" perk, if you just stand still the Dog's won't attack you.

you need ghost pro and it will make u invisible to the dogs

Back