Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
I starting to like and get better at this game. Ive never really been good at COD games, but I guess practice makes perfect.

You on PS3?

Unfortunatly not. I would like to be soon though :\

---------- Post added at 06:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:50 AM ----------

the only annoying thing i find in COD game are random grenades. I know im the thrower here, but its still annoying :P

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpicjIveYdc"]YouTube - Black Ops: Lucky Grenade Kill[/ame]​

This is the best COD since COD4 IMO

I agree with you. CoD4 is still my favourite overall, but Black Ops is a close second for me.

Guys, I'll be uploading my second commentary/gameplay soon. I am rendering the video as I write this, so watch this space.

I agree with you. CoD4 is still my favourite overall, but Black Ops is a close second for me.

Guys, I'll be uploading my second commentary/gameplay soon. I am rendering the video as I write this, so watch this space.

I didn't play CoD4! I only started playing CoD when mw2 came out, and then Black Ops, and Black Ops is far superior to mw2! Is CoD4 worth investing in?

Can't wait, Billy! Thought your first one was good to say it was your first attempt, let's hope this is same quality/better.

Looking forward to it. Ive watched your other videos and they are pretty good :)

Im hopefully going to do some better uploads soon too. I had a 16 for 0 game earlier, not lots of kills, but the best K/D ive ever had in one game

Nice gameplay there, shame about the opposition being so bad though, christmas noobs by any chance?

Will subscribe tomorrow and keep watching.

Looking forward to it. Ive watched your other videos and they are pretty good :)

Im hopefully going to do some better uploads soon too. I had a 16 for 0 game earlier, not lots of kills, but the best K/D ive ever had in one game

Yes! I still play cod 4, I have played them all since yet I always seem to end up going back to cod 4.

In my opinion the guns and maps are much better. However, if you are coming back from MW2 and BO you may find it a bit to simple in terms of the attachments and killstreaks. That is how I like the games, keep it simple.

Here is the latest video: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdzNHzz2X-8"]YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] 71 - 1 Domination on Grid[/ame]

Sorry about the time it took to get the link posted up here. YouTube took a while to upload and process it this time around.

Please let me know what you think. Comment, rate and subscribe to the channel if you enjoy it.

I recommend you watch it in 720p, rather than the embedded quality. :)

Well, my first gameplay/commentary for Black Ops is now uploaded onto YouTube:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRdhB7tyqcw"]YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] Quick Free-For-All on Nuketown (Gameplay/Commentary)[/ame]

Give it a look, tell me what you think. It'd do me a massive favour if you 'Liked' the video and subscribed to my channel.

<3

Subscribed & Liked.

Not bad for your first go, Alf. Would have been better if it was a better game type that lasted longer tho.

Subscribed & Liked.

Not bad for your first go, Alf. Would have been better if it was a better game type that lasted longer tho.

Thanks for the like and sub. And yes that's probably the shortest vid I'll ever do, just thought it was worthy of the upload, my next shall be far longer.

Here is the latest video: YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] 71 - 1 Domination on Grid

Sorry about the time it took to get the link posted up here. YouTube took a while to upload and process it this time around.

Please let me know what you think. Comment, rate and subscribe to the channel if you enjoy it.

I recommend you watch it in 720p, rather than the embedded quality. :)

Your brilliant at the game mate, Strong English accent!

Thanks. :)

I'll be uploading a video showing my class setups tonight, after someone left a request on my channel.

In the sexy voice off between Alf and Billy, I think its a fairly close call.

Liked and Subbed both of you :wub:

That was awesome Redrup!

as Im a relatively new COD player, that was massively impressive, as a commentary and a quality display of how to play the game well.

Subscribed & Liked

Back