Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Just gonna subscribe to Redrup and Billy :) Liking the gameplay :)

And btw, I'm horrible at CoD, one of the worst players you will ever see :)

Thanks AussieOchoa. Appreciate the endorsement.

Will be making videos regularly, so expect to see more. Feel free to make a recommendation though.

Thanks AussieOchoa. Appreciate the endorsement.

Will be making videos regularly, so expect to see more. Feel free to make a recommendation though.

Please post a video where your k/d is around 0.01.

Thanks
(6)

That was awesome Redrup!

as Im a relatively new COD player, that was massively impressive, as a commentary and a quality display of how to play the game well.

Subscribed & Liked

Thanks very much, appreciate it.

Just gonna subscribe to Redrup and Billy :) Liking the gameplay :)

And btw, I'm horrible at CoD, one of the worst players you will ever see :)

It's all just practice really, I've had plenty of it ;) Thanks for the sub.

danny dyer, innit! <3

:wub:

I like it when the people, usually the Yanks get annoyed.

Probably the only reason I play COD :wub:

I like it when the people, usually the Yanks get annoyed.

Probably the only reason I play COD :wub:

I heard a yank go mental because someone was camping. Was hilarious.

'Stop camping you ******. Your ruining my ******* game'.

I heard a yank go mental because someone was camping. Was hilarious.

'Stop camping you ******. Your ruining my ******* game'.

I love them !

I was playing one in the chamber and shot this guy from half way across this warehouse. All I could hear was constant expletives for the rest of the game oO)

I love them !

I was playing one in the chamber and shot this guy from half way across this warehouse. All I could hear was constant expletives for the rest of the game oO)

When you get a good one of them it is the finest! ^^)

Is it me or has anyone else noticed the amount of people with ***** internet connections which causes a delay on their game and makes it impossible to kill them when you are in a close up 1 on 1? I keep getting killed by someone in front of me without them actually shooting me and then when the kill cam comes up it shows they had shot me, but most of the time they even have their backs to me which is pathetic! I have noticed a lot of cheaters in this game also which needs to be sorted out! I have never cheated and it ruins the game

ive noticed that there seem to be a lot more noob tubers on it now, which is incredibly annoying

Liked both Redrup and Billy's videos. Not subscribed yet, may do though if you keep them up. I'm not really a regular COD player as I've only got it on PC (no xbox :() and it's not as good, but it's still pretty good to watch your videos and pick up a few hints.

I like how you actually talk sense for the whole time and know roughly what you're saying, as I can't stand the commentaries filled with 'Urhhhmm" and "Ehhmmm" all the time. Not half bad at playing the game too!

Thanks Nixon, appreciate the comments.

I'll be uploading a video again tonight about my class setups, so stay tuned. I'll do my best to keep the 'umm'ing and 'aahhh'ing to a minimum, I promise.

Thanks Nixon, appreciate the comments.

I'll be uploading a video again tonight about my class setups, so stay tuned. I'll do my best to keep the 'umm'ing and 'aahhh'ing to a minimum, I promise.

Well seeing as you've promised, I'll subscribe ;)

Yanks :wub:

I killed 3 of them in S&D and they went crazy and said he was going to throw his pad at his wall

Here is the latest video: YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] 71 - 1 Domination on Grid

Sorry about the time it took to get the link posted up here. YouTube took a while to upload and process it this time around.

Please let me know what you think. Comment, rate and subscribe to the channel if you enjoy it.

I recommend you watch it in 720p, rather than the embedded quality. :)

Just watched this, wow.

One question, what look sensitivity do you play on?

Just watched this, wow.

One question, what look sensitivity do you play on?

I play on sensitivity 7. I have done since I switched to Tactical layout on Modern Warfare 2. Please subscribe if you enjoyed the video, toddzy. More to come.

Thanks Nixon. :)

I play on sensitivity 7. I have done since I switched to Tactical layout on Modern Warfare 2. Please subscribe if you enjoyed the video, toddzy. More to come.

Thanks Nixon. :)

Very much plan to, your brother as well as you are very good at the whole video/commentary combo. Like someone mentioned above, not a lot of 'Ermmm' 'Ehhhh' to fill spaces. I actually found the video pretty helpful too, I try and do a lot the same as you, I don't use the red dot sight either. But I am extremely **** in comparison to you.

Back