Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Just liked and subscribed Redrup's page, so I hope for more video's :)

I don't know if it's just me, but I seem to get Firing Range the majority of the time.. And it's boring doing that map over and over again. Plus it's a **** map Imo.

Looking forward to your next video, Billy. As well as Alfie's.

Is it me or has anyone else noticed the amount of people with ***** internet connections which causes a delay on their game and makes it impossible to kill them when you are in a close up 1 on 1? I keep getting killed by someone in front of me without them actually shooting me and then when the kill cam comes up it shows they had shot me, but most of the time they even have their backs to me which is pathetic! I have noticed a lot of cheaters in this game also which needs to be sorted out! I have never cheated and it ruins the game

Try doing some online console gaming back when it was on the PS2. The lag back then was terrible. It has made me appreciate people's connections these days. Obviously you get the odd person who still seems to be playing on 28k dial up but 99% of people are fine.

ive noticed that there seem to be a lot more noob tubers on it now, which is incredibly annoying

What's a noob tube? Is it Light Machine Guns like the PPK? If so, that's what I've been using 8-|

Try doing some online console gaming back when it was on the PS2. The lag back then was terrible. It has made me appreciate people's connections these days. Obviously you get the odd person who still seems to be playing on 28k dial up but 99% of people are fine.

What's a noob tube? Is it Light Machine Guns like the PPK? If so, that's what I've been using 8-|
Noob Tube is grenade launcher.

Literally camped on a truck on array with an AK47, just moving from one side to the other and got a 21-4 on TD. Was pretty happy.

Literally camped on a truck on array with an AK47, just moving from one side to the other and got a 21-4 on TD. Was pretty happy.

If you want to camp, play Hardcore game modes.

1.There is no mini-map so when you do shoot they can't see you.
2. It doesn't show killcam, so they won't know where you're.

Also use a Suppressor.

Got 12-1 with 2 defuses on S+D on 2 games on Radiation before, very good for me :)

Got 12-1 with 2 defuses on S+D on 2 games on Radiation before, very good for me :)

That's excellent. The best score I've ever had on S&D was on mw2! It was 19-0. I don't tend to play much S&D, if I want EXP I tend to play HQ, I feel you've got a better chance of getting more with that.

Also, I feel you get few point for Planting & Defusing. Anyone else agree?

That's excellent. The best score I've ever had on S&D was on mw2! It was 19-0. I don't tend to play much S&D, if I want EXP I tend to play HQ, I feel you've got a better chance of getting more with that.

Also, I feel you get few point for Planting & Defusing. Anyone else agree?

I do mate. Was by far my best score on S+D, I generally get about 3/4 kills per match. I'm really not that great on the game either, get around a 1.8/2.0 ratio on average on TDM, although my brother often plays on the game and continuously gets killed.

19-0 on S+D is just ridiculous haha!

Last edited:
I've made a 5 or so minute video about my current class setups, and a quick glance over my combat record.

I'm rendering it now, and it should be uploaded and viewable on YouTube within an hour or so. Apologies to those waiting for a video from me tonight, took longer than expected.

I've made a 5 or so minute video about my current class setups, and a quick glance over my combat record.

I'm rendering it now, and it should be uploaded and viewable on YouTube within an hour or so. Apologies to those waiting for a video from me tonight, took longer than expected.

I've already stayed up 2 hours waiting for it, I'm sure a hour or so won't hurt. (H)

Is there any other PS3 users who have not got my PSN and would like it?

I've already stayed up 2 hours waiting for it, I'm sure a hour or so won't hurt. (H)

Is there any other PS3 users who have not got my PSN and would like it?

Me, although I won't be on until tomorrow so you can add me if you like? :)

BenWortho

Tried the ak74u rapid fire w grip, awesome gun. But still prefer the m16 silenced in hardcore (H)

[Call of Duty: Black Ops] My Classes & Combat Record

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPDgi0aoTLg"]YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] My Classes & Combat Record[/ame]

My Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBillyRedrup

If you enjoy the videos and haven't subscribed already, please do so, you'll really me helping me out.

Thanks. I'm planning to upload a 30-0 game on TDM tomorrow, so stay tuned.

Back