Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
TryHardNinja, TheMarkOfJ and Tmartn are good commentators, look them up!

I've seen Tmartn on WoodysGamertag's channel. He is his doubles partner for competitive games.

I seem to be getting a higher K/D each day now, it was 1.54 at the start of yesterday, it's now 1.60. So slowly improving. I'll be happy if I can get it to 2.00 and then keep it there.

Jaxxo is a friend, and an epic commentator :wub: Check him out if you haven't ;)

Found my new preferred game mode online - capture the flag.
If you do what Billy says in one of his video's, and stick to the outside of the map, then you outflank them whilst they try capture your flag which leaves you for an easy capture, and probably pick up some kills on the way.

In all but one capture the flag game i've had a positive KD, though i'm not sure if on your combat record it's affected by playing capture the flag.

Found my new preferred game mode online - capture the flag.
If you do what Billy says in one of his video's, and stick to the outside of the map, then you outflank them whilst they try capture your flag which leaves you for an easy capture, and probably pick up some kills on the way.

In all but one capture the flag game i've had a positive KD, though i'm not sure if on your combat record it's affected by playing capture the flag.

What's your PSN?

Started playing black ops again yesterday and unlocked the commando. My favourite gun atm and since i've unlocked, I've had a minimum of 2.5 KD in every game :)

Im guessing prestige mode is still the same as in you lose everything

If anyone plays regular clan matches on PS3 and needs another player, I need a clan.

I'm decent without being amazing, K/D about 2.5 at the moment.

My PSN is BLACK_OPS_AL

Have new account. :) Kevy_Matts

If anyone plays regular clan matches on PS3 and needs another player, I need a clan.

I'm decent without being amazing, K/D about 2.5 at the moment.

My PSN is BLACK_OPS_AL

can both of you add me cos i'm not online atm?

Should be in about half an hour though!

& Billy, i'll check your video out when i come back :) probably be awesome anywayzzz

Latest video is up: YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] 30 - 0 Team Deathmatch / How to waste a rush class!

Please watch it guys, and let me know what you think. If you like the gameplay/commentary then please subscribe.

Here is a direct link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBillyRedrup?feature=mhum

Leave a channel comment if you have a suggestion for me. :) Thanks guys.

Nice footage, not the most entertaining but some nice kills. That dolphin dive at 1.04 was so funny. I shall subcribe when I next sign on to my youtube account. What killstreaks would you recommend, currently I have uav, blackbird, and gunships.

Pretty much the killstreaks you already use.

Though I would switch your 11 kills streak depending on the map. Gunship for the more open maps with less cover, and Attack Dogs for the ones like Summit where it is difficult to shoot into the many buildings.

Latest video is up: YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] 30 - 0 Team Deathmatch / How to waste a rush class!

Please watch it guys, and let me know what you think. If you like the gameplay/commentary then please subscribe.

Here is a direct link to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/MrBillyRedrup?feature=mhum

Leave a channel comment if you have a suggestion for me. :) Thanks guys.

A tad boring, but never the less, 30 - 0 is impressive!
Most conserved i've seen you play though Billy (though, i've only seen 3 vids...)

when that guy dives past you haha

Indeed, it was a much more reserved game.

I told some guys on YouTube I would upload my 30-0 TDM game, but I thought it was more eventful than it actually was... oops!

I'll try avoid that in future. :)

i was the human cushion at 2.59 if anybody noticed
I finished with 12-8 :/

Last edited:
Back