Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Have just got my first 250 - 0 score in HQ! And my score was 23 - 3, not exactly the best score but I'm happy with the 250 - 0. It's in my file share for those who have me online and would like a look.

I've not seen that many 250 - 0

Have just got my first 250 - 0 score in HQ! And my score was 23 - 3, not exactly the best score but I'm happy with the 250 - 0. It's in my file share for those who have me online and would like a look.

I've not seen that many 250 - 0

Black Ops is the Latest Version of Call Of Duty? The graphic of this game looks real. I love soldiers they are the heroes of our Country.

Just played a game of domination on Summit, we were holding all 3 flags and we lost A as I was just outside, so I pop out my C4 and as I get to the doorway I throw a swag bag of C4 in at what looked like the whole team and when I detonated I was hogging the kill feed. Wasn't sure how many I got untill I watched the game again on theater mode. 6 were on the flag and only 1 survived, can anyone beat a 5in1 C4? :D

Literally laughed my **** off at the time, dropped it onto fileshare as I won't be doing that again any time soon.

Just played a game of domination on Summit, we were holding all 3 flags and we lost A as I was just outside, so I pop out my C4 and as I get to the doorway I throw a swag bag of C4 in at what looked like the whole team and when I detonated I was hogging the kill feed. Wasn't sure how many I got untill I watched the game again on theater mode. 6 were on the flag and only 1 survived, can anyone beat a 5in1 C4? :D

Literally laughed my **** off at the time.

Best I had seen was a 4, well done.

I've got a 5 in 1 Grenade. Which is on my file share..

Played a bit of Team Tactical today, and I must say really enjoyed it!

Was thinking about setting up a little 4 man Team Tactical Team, if you're interested please say so..

Right i recently posted my best score on a 7500 score limit team death match online on Black Ops, but i have just beat it with an unbelievable score!! I got over 2/3 of the score and if anyone wants to see it then add me on PSN dean_wheddon If i knew how to upload it on youtube then i would and post it on here so if anyone can tell me how to do so then let me know :)

Right i recently posted my best score on a 7500 score limit team death match online on Black Ops, but i have just beat it with an unbelievable score!! I got over 2/3 of the score and if anyone wants to see it then add me on PSN dean_wheddon If i knew how to upload it on youtube then i would and post it on here so if anyone can tell me how to do so then let me know :)

Were the rest of your team asleep?

I cant wait to get these two ****** uni assignments out the way to get back on COD, its my first one :$ but addicted, bring on Wednesday :)

Was thinking about setting up a little 4 man Team Tactical Team, if you're interested please say so..

What is team tactical Danny?
i'd be interested :)

What is team tactical Danny?
i'd be interested :)

Team Tactical is a lobby that features every game mode (You vote for which one you'd like out of the two options, or a random one, just like in a regular lobby) but the maximum amount of people in a TT game is 8, making it 4 on a team instead of the usual 6.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

That is an unbelievable kill tally for a TDM, I've never had the good fortune of being on a team with absolute invalids - whilst the opposite team is of similar mould - before (Nor do I play TDM to be fair) but still, quite an accomplishment - congrats.

Team Tactical is a lobby that features every game mode (You vote for which one you'd like out of the two options, or a random one, just like in a regular lobby) but the maximum amount of people in a TT game is 8, making it 4 on a team instead of the usual 6.

---------- Post added at 09:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:57 PM ----------

That is an unbelievable kill tally for a TDM, I've never had the good fortune of being on a team with absolute invalids - whilst the opposite team is of similar mould - before (Nor do I play TDM to be fair) but still, quite an accomplishment - congrats.

To be fair i checked everyones K/D after and a few had similar or better K/D than me but a few were terrible with K/D of 0.39 or something. I was also playing split screen with my brother so it made it slightly harder with half the screen but I am more than happy with that score so now my aim is to beat it! oO)

Always played team tactical in COD4 when it 3v3, so id be up for it,though you need headsets.

Always played team tactical in COD4 when it 3v3, so id be up for it,though you need headsets.

I've currently lost my headset, but I don't really think you do need one. I was playing yesterday with my step brother, his brother and his brothers friend. We didn't use headsets and still managed to bet party's of people who were using headsets, and looked like they were pretty good. But If 2-3 have headsets it'll make things a little better.

I've currently lost my headset, but I don't really think you do need one. I was playing yesterday with my step brother, his brother and his brothers friend. We didn't use headsets and still managed to bet party's of people who were using headsets, and looked like they were pretty good. But If 2-3 have headsets it'll make things a little better.

I'd play :)
thinking of getting a headset tomorrow :)

Back