Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
If anyone fancies a few games now on PS3, come online, if you haven't already got me let me know you wanna play and I'll give you my PSN.

If anyone fancies a few games now on PS3, come online, if you haven't already got me let me know you wanna play and I'll give you my PSN.

Just turned it off when ya sent me that invite, few games tomorrow if your up for it?

Just turned it off when ya sent me that invite, few games tomorrow if your up for it?

Sure, no doubt the Fmb clan will be on, we always seems to be 1-2 players down every now and then. If you're on then I'll get Redrup to invite you as he's always the host.

My PSN is toddzy_1 for anyone who may wish to add me, I play COD quite a lot when I have time :).

Online now if anyone wants a game. PSN: PL9308.

I need to be able to put killstreaks together, get 1 or 2 kills then die, annoying as ****!

Does anyone else use Hardline Pro? I use it but the most annoying thing is when your care package drops and one of your team mates attempts to steal it you cannot double tap square to change it so you have to take it quickly before they manage to get it!! I have had about 10 care packages stole by my team mates in the last 2 days from this and i think it needs to be patched!

Does anyone else use Hardline Pro? I use it but the most annoying thing is when your care package drops and one of your team mates attempts to steal it you cannot double tap square to change it so you have to take it quickly before they manage to get it!! I have had about 10 care packages stole by my team mates in the last 2 days from this and i think it needs to be patched!

Don't play with *****. :P

Don't play with *****. :P

Haha yeah you got that right but the only person I know in my team most the time is my brother and the rest of the players are strangers so I normally end up firing all kinds of abuse at them on the head set and get on with it but it just annoys me so much!!

I stopped rocking Hardline Pro when they changed it so that Sam Turret and Sentry Gun crates can't be changed also. It just doesn't seem potent enough now.

Also, I agree about the teammate scenario, it's aggravating to say the least - especially when they insist on taking ammo or something of similar low quality.

I stopped rocking Hardline Pro when they changed it so that Sam Turret and Sentry Gun crates can't be changed also. It just doesn't seem potent enough now.

Also, I agree about the teammate scenario, it's aggravating to say the least - especially when they insist on taking ammo or something of similar low quality.

I have only recently been using it in the last month or so and i found it useful most of the time when i get Ammo/ Spy Plane/ Counter-Spy Plane and i go and get a Gunship when swapping it is always a bonus but the first time someone on my team stole an Ammo from me it then started to bug me because now i have to make sure i am not near to any team mates :S

I was also playing a TDM earlier and someone must of had a hack that gave them unlimited care packages because the score was around 1500-2000 and one person on the other team then continued to call in care packages for the next 3 minutes getting about 5 or 6 in total when their top killer had just 7 kills which really annoyed me too... i mean why cheat it just ruins the game and i wouldn't get any joy out of the game if i was cheating!

Recently started using ghost and a suppressor n my ak47, starting to get more positive than negative scores.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:23 PM ----------

Anyone on base want to play now, on the ps3?

Recently started using ghost and a suppressor n my ak47, starting to get more positive than negative scores.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:23 PM ----------

Anyone on base want to play now, on the ps3?

I'll be back online in around 5 minutes, so yeah.

Back