Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
I'm online now if anyone fancies a game?

PSN: pl9308

Been contemplating this idea for a while so I thought I'd throw it out there:

Who is up for a Free-For-All tournament on the PS3? There'd be around 8 players (I suppose) and what we'd do is go into a private match and play through (all?) the maps on the game (not necessarily in one session), after each game we have points for our position.

E.G:
1st place = 15 points
2nd Place = 12 points
3rd Place = 10 points etc.

Then, when we've played all games, we simply accumulate the scores and have a 'Total Leaderboard'.

Level 39 - play time 16 hours - is that good?

Not particularly. Level 38 is around half way to prestige in terms of experience points. Using simple math that means that it'd take you around 32 hours to Prestige.

I've currently played for 131 hours and am 8th Prestige which is around 16 hours per Prestige, so it's slow, in all honesty.

But the important thing is you enjoy the game.

Im interested in the tournament although we all know you just made it to look good

Tried playing this game for the first time in ages last night. First match I join (was in progress) and I'm spawned in the middle of 4 opposition players. Didnt happen once, 4 times.... in a row oO)... 4 deaths in seconds. Spawning on this is the worst on the cod games I can remember.

Bought Battlefield 2 this morning (A)

Just got Black Ops in the post today, only like 5 months later than the rest of the world but whatevarrrrr. Played 5 FFA against people who can only be described as retards, won all 5 but disappointed in my KD, 3.06 - although I do have the worst selection of guns I've ever seen.

If anybody wants to play then PM me for my PSN.

Who is up for a Free-For-All tournament on the PS3? There'd be around 8 players (I suppose) and what we'd do is go into a private match and play through (all?) the maps on the game (not necessarily in one session), after each game we have points for our position.

E.G:
1st place = 15 points
2nd Place = 12 points

Then, when we've played all games, we simply accumulate the scores and have a 'Total Leaderboard'.

I am up for this, however I wouldn't want to embaress you in front of your followers Alf ;)

YOU IZ OUR GODDD <3

Nah but srsly, come online some time so we can play together again!

Just got Black Ops in the post today, only like 5 months later than the rest of the world but whatevarrrrr. Played 5 FFA against people who can only be described as retards, won all 5 but disappointed in my KD, 3.06 - although I do have the worst selection of guns I've ever seen.

If anybody wants to play then PM me for my PSN.

I am up for this, however I wouldn't want to embaress you in front of your followers Alf ;)

YOU IZ OUR GODDD <3

Nah but srsly, come online some time so we can play together again!

If you play with our regular party that K/D will absolutely shoot up.

Will most likely be on later.

Aannddyy you stranger. :)

Welcome to the PS3 group, we're much more elitist than the 360 wannabes, so you'll need to be a tryhard to fit in.

Aannddyy you stranger. :)

Welcome to the PS3 group, we're much more elitist than the 360 wannabes, so you'll need to be a tryhard to fit in.

LOL yh I know the PS3 group are hardcore gamers, we were friends on PSN but your so l33t you deleted me! ;)

LOL yh I know the PS3 group are hardcore gamers, we were friends on PSN but your so l33t you deleted me! ;)

I deleted practically everyone as my list was full.

Re-add my PSN: BillyRedrup and we'll probably be on later. (H)

Sorry if there already is one, but does anyone fancy starting an FMB clan for xbox. I noticed that there was a PS3 one, but i haven seen one for xbox...

...or if someone else wants to start the clan, and open a thread about it, as my explanation skills lack when starting threads

Sorry if there already is one, but does anyone fancy starting an FMB clan for xbox. I noticed that there was a PS3 one, but i haven seen one for xbox...

...or if someone else wants to start the clan, and open a thread about it, as my explanation skills lack when starting threads

Had been tried before, didn't go well.

Had been tried before, didn't go well.

ahh, thats why i couldnt find one then. If anyone is still interested at giving it another go just PM me or reply here or whatever, a couple of people would do at the moment to see how it goes.

E.G:
1st place = 15 points
2nd Place = 12 points

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmUZGdi7Ty4"]YouTube - Just Do It, Do It!!![/ame]

Latest video is up on my channel: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgVHFesiHzg"]YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] Kiparis Gameplay and AK74u Discussion[/ame]

Haven't uploaded anything recently, but all is explained in the video. More will be coming soon.

Nice video Billy.

I'm not really keen on the AK47u, just don't seem to get many kills with it.

I play with the FAMAS with a Supressor on it. Suits my style better I think.

Edit - Plus the FAMAS on Metal Gear Solid was :wub:

Back