Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Nice video Billy.

I'm not really keen on the AK47u, just don't seem to get many kills with it.

I play with the FAMAS with a Supressor on it. Suits my style better I think.

Edit - Plus the FAMAS on Metal Gear Solid was :wub:

I've just unlocked the famas on my 1st prestige so that's now my gun to.

don't know about anyone else,
but it's taking ageeeeeeeeeeeees for me to connect tonight, and then just keeps lagging out at the loading screen :/

I'm probably going to have completed level 50 by the weekend and I was considering whether or not prestiging is worth it. Should I stay on level 50 or prestige?

I'm probably going to have completed level 50 by the weekend and I was considering whether or not prestiging is worth it. Should I stay on level 50 or prestige?

Dont prestige straight away, you might as well enjoy having the good weapons while you have them

What benefits are there if you Prestige?

No benifits if u prestige except gold camo and new face paints but they cost a lot.

Don't think I'll bother then...not like I will ever reach level 50 anyway.

I prestieged because I would get bored having all the guns. At least when you are levelling up you get to unlock all the weapons again and possibly use different ones than u did last time.

I might prestige actually, atm i'm only using the famas and I could having an extra gun slot could come in handy.

I regret prestiging tbh.

The part i hate about prestiging is losing all of your guns, camos and equipment. Also, you have to unlock the pro perks by doing challenges, then buy the upgrade. Those challenges are very difficult to do again, and take forever

I have only just decided to unlock marathon pro so it was my first time playing capture the flag.... Basically I was struggling to capture it more than once a game, either because of my team mates getting there before me or me just being killed but then i found myself needing to capture it 5 more times to unlock marathon pro and i played a match on firing range and i managed to capture the flag all 6 times in the game which i found to be amazing but has anyone else done this before?

Nice video Billy.

I'm not really keen on the AK47u, just don't seem to get many kills with it.

I play with the FAMAS with a Supressor on it. Suits my style better I think.

Edit - Plus the FAMAS on Metal Gear Solid was :wub:

FAMAS is my suppressed Assault Rifle of choice too. I use it with Ghost Pro, Sleight of Hand Pro and Hacker Pro. :wub:

I use the AK47/Galil with Dual Mags also, for a more offensive setup. Allows me to use Ghost or Lightweight rather than Scavenger, thanks to the additional ammo the attachment provides.

What benefits are there if you Prestige?

You'll get a nice new badge! :) You'll also be able to play in the prestige lobby which to be honest nobody really plays.

You'll find it better if you don't prestige as you'll be able to unlock everything sooner.

Prestiging is only really worth it if you play the game alot as you are likely to get bored. If you intend to play it casually every once in a while, prestiging isnt really the best choice, may aswell keep your favourite guns.

Dual mags is probably my favourite attachment on an AR, the extra ammo and quick first reload is great and it's even better with SOH. The only SMG I'd use dual mags on is the AK74u as it's a mini AR in itself.

Every SMG class setup I have has the extended mags on, the only other useful attachment for me is a suppressor but I find it only works well with the AK74u and Spectre.

Favourite class setup at the moment is

MP5k with Ext. Mags
Lightweight Pro
Steady Aim Pro (Wouldn't bother with SOH on the MP5k, recoil while ADS is difficult to judge, works better from the hip)
Marathon Pro

Only works well on CQ maps like Firing Range and Summit though, not bad on Radiation if you stick to the sides/underground also.

Nice work with Kipper though Billy :)

Just unlocked the AK47u, so content until I reach 37/38 and get an AK47.

---------- Post added at 04:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:32 AM ----------

Anybody on PS3 want to play just now?

Toddzy, I'm online. Add me and we'll have a few games.

CoachCarter999

Back