Call of Duty: Black Ops

• Thread starter Thread starter gormo095
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1K
  • Views Views 78K
Just played with Redrup for the first time. Glad he was on my team, that's all I can say. Pure class.

Just played with Redrup for the first time. Glad he was on my team, that's all I can say. Pure class.

You've seen nothing, it'd be even better if it was Redrup, Billy, JDY & Irish.. Geek squad.

was playing last night and just a bit earlier on, buffed my k/d ratio up to 1.84.....not bad considering i was using a stakeout last two games

Ha, yeah was a good session. (Though I played worse than usual, to be honest)

Anyway, my new Gameplay/Commentary is out after a week's wait and although the commentary is still weak (I'm aware of that, practice makes perfect and all that), the gameplay is pretty solid and entertaining in my opinion. Give it a watch - it's a real show of how we're reppin' FMB on CoD (K)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NARHG3GA8nI"]YouTube - [Call of Duty: Black Ops] 97-3 Demolition on WMD (Gameplay/Commentary)[/ame]

And, if you haven't already - subscribe to my channel for more! :wub:

Nice video redrup!

Anybody on PS3 fancy a game in like 30-45mins?

Alf, your commentary in that was really quiet. Can hear it, but it sounds like you're trying not to wake a certain sleeping brother up.

Did you turn the microphone volume up all the way in Vegas, or did you forget?

Redrup, dont play call of duty alot at all, whats tha kind of beacon thing your putting down in places?

(sorry if you say in the commentry or somthing, at work on the sneak ;) )

Motion Sensor. :)

It's in the Equipment section of your class setup.

I have to say, unless I am playing with my friends or people off here, I can't play the game for more than 10 mins, get bored quickly.

So if anyone fancies playing sometime on xbox, Add me. GT: Spandex Police.

Had a few good games last night with a load of people off FMB, by the end of all the games, I am pretty sure Redders hated everyone for killing him. :P

Motion Sensor. :)

It's in the Equipment section of your class setup.

Im guessing it's a localised UAV kind of thing then?

I enjoyed Black ops when it was first out, completely lost interest in playing, I actually prefer watching it played than playing it now! :S

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

I have to say, unless I am playing with my friends or people off here, I can't play the game for more than 10 mins, get bored quickly.

So if anyone fancies playing sometime on xbox, Add me. GT: Spandex Police.

Had a few good games last night with a load of people off FMB, by the end of all the games, I am pretty sure Redders hated everyone for killing him. :P

Exactly the same, but I'd even say 10 mins is a stretch :(

Yeah, it's a radius-based UAV sensor. You can pick it up and move it wherever you're patrolling.

Redrup relies on them to do well. ;)

Yeah, it's a radius-based UAV sensor. You can pick it up and move it wherever you're patrolling.

Redrup relies on them to do well. ;)

Haa, seems to be working for him!

I cant get into this COD, had it months, I'm level 24 I think (1st presteige) and only completed level 1 single player :S

I will likely be online later. I need to record some more footage, so my K/D is likely to take a tumble tonight as I try sniping again.

Back